Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: iTzu - What is he talking about??

Question iTzu - What is he talking about??

Decoration Block Troops??? !!!!!

Can Anyone Explain Me Is it Real Truth... I Didn't know about that... decoration bother troop pathing ??

In His recent video ..he said..

Those Who don't know who is iTzu- He is One of the best Clasher Former Player of Dark Looter N Currently In Tribe Gaming

No Hate Comments , I Really Like iTzu,Beaker And Godson

yes I found out about it recently but he took it to a whole new level with his base

some but not all decorations items actually block path of troops. (they must be supported by walls)
    i suggest you watch this video for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpfxBsm2BjE

Its actually an interesting topic and you need to do lots of trial and error sessions before you get your base right using it.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    i use obstacles to block troops.. it seems not many people know about it though

Yeah I didn't know this earlier

this is why i love the forums, the real cool info is always here and never officially (or at least fully) documented in the game.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Senior Member HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Decorations shouldnt block troops. This is just absurd and quite unneccessary since breaking walls is more than enough. Plus small objects can sometimes be overlooked.

I've tested this lots of times - attacking troops definitely take a longer path (and therefore more time) to go around certain decorations

This is a glitch that should be fixed as soon as possible. Either that or make it possible to target and destroy the decorations. Using it needs to be explicitly forbidden in the WC qualifiers and finals (unless fixed, of course)…

If someone is reading this and wondering what we are talking about, you can just go have a look at Itzu's English Youtube channel and check the video posted on Aug 28 2019 where he explains it...

I'm not blaming Itzu for taking advantage of a glitch in the game (he's not the only one either), but it really needs to be fixed by SC.

Centennial Club
    I think that there´s a very simple solution to this - simply remove ( make invisible and non-corporeal ) all decorations from a base which you are about to attack.

True, attackers won´t be able to see your collection of rare decorations, but I mostly attack to get trophies and loot and not to admire others´ deco.