Thread: What happen with your extra chicken (200/100 or 300/100)?

What happen with your extra chicken (200/100 or 300/100)?

Hello farmers,

Is there anyone here had collected 2xx or 3**/100 chicken last valley season?
    When you buy reward in exclusive shop, what happen with the extra chicken? Can you buy 2 rewards?
    Or are they count as unused chicken?
    Thx

All chickens/tokens go away after the season ends and you have chosen all the prizes you can for the # of tokens you have.

There is a maximum of 6000 total tokens allowed. You would not be able to have enough to choose 2 of the special prizes.

At the beginning of each season, everyone starts fresh - zero tokens and zero chickens.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Hello farmers,

When you buy reward in exclusive shop, what happen with the extra chicken? Can you buy 2 rewards?
    Thx

My hood collected 287 the first season and 288 this season. You can purchase one item from the exclusive shop and the chickens disappear. They do not roll over nor are you allowed a purchase per 100 chickens.

They are freed, lay eggs, spawn new chicken for the next valley season, of course.

Hello farmers,

Thx
    You really just need to collect the amount of chickens required to unlock the exclusive section of the Valley shop. Any chickens gained after that amount are not needed & have no benefit.

Thanks everyone for your information.
    I thought we can do something with extra chicken 😊

Thanks everyone for your information.
    I thought we can do something with extra chicken 
    That would be nice! We earned the chickens, right?! I think we should be able to keep anything we earn and let it accumulate again—tokens too!
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly