Thread: 🚨 power derby horseshoe error

🚨 Power Derby Horseshoe Error

My power derby horseshoe board requires 11160 points for all 9.

The maximum points available doing 19 tasks at 320 each is 6080.

I think the board might be set as a max 400 point per task board. Please help.

Thanks.

Edit******

DIFFERENT ISSUE: please disregard above. Upon checking, I realised that one of my other farms was involuntarily opted into the derby. And yes I am absolutely certain that I did not opt in this farm.

sigh. So Ive been playing solo when all the time the game did me a dirty and I now have to adjust my strategy as well as play a farm that isnt derby ready. 😕 So please continue to work on this involuntary opting in thats been going on for so long. Thanks.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; August 28th, 2019 at 09:31 AM.

Oh that's just awful. If there was ever a derby you wouldn't want a baby farm to be involuntarily opted in, I'm guessing it would be the power or mystery derby!
    Here for ya if I can help in any way.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Oh no!!! Sorry to hear that Boston Girl.

I was mysteriously opted in as well but lucky I checked it in time and opted out before derby starts. Years later and I still can't stand the whole derby stuff.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Oh that's just awful. If there was ever a derby you wouldn't want a baby farm to be involuntarily opted in, I'm guessing it would be the power or mystery derby!
    Here for ya if I can help in any way.
    Well thanks, T. For the offer 😘 and for making me see the bright side. The Mystery Derby would be the absolute worst for an involuntarily opt in. so yeah. Silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh no!!! Sorry to hear that Boston Girl.

I was mysteriously opted in as well but lucky I checked it in time and opted out before derby starts. Years later and I still can't stand the whole derby stuff.
    Thanks Meo. Im so messed up. I tire of the derby playing every week but watching my farm drop out of the champions league brings its own anguish. 😆 Mind you, I periodically find myself coming to the point where I just have to end the derby playing for a while. One of those phases is coming now. Im tired and this opt-in is probably the thing that will do it.