Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: power derby ? !!

Unhappy power derby ? !!

Could you please rename the power derby with trash derby ... that should be more honest.

We are now waiting 320 task ... there are no one more on our board ... trashing, trashing, trashing !!!! ...

i'd love the power derby, but what it becomes now is no more fun ... not even the beginning of fun !!!
    Farm level 136 ... Town 40

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    Could you please rename the power derby with trash derby ... that should be more honest.

We are now waiting 320 task ... there are no one more on our board ... trashing, trashing, trashing !!!! ...

i'd love the power derby, but what it becomes now is no more fun ... not even the beginning of fun !!!
    Completely agree ... the Power Derby has become Power Trashing Derby... and a "Diamonds Bait" Derby 'cause only speeding the game you can get a chance to win... aka Pay4Win Derby. 😝😠😡💀

Let's see. Trashing Derby, last week was Misery Derby.

What's next?

Have to admit, we normally love the power derby, but drop rate for 320 not even 1 per round of board, hard for a hood of 30 doing 19 tasks, plus i don't call 16 hot chocolates and 16 honey toasts easier than a normal derby, whats happened here ? Plus sneaky Hayday, 13 goat milk when we have 12 goats, are you wanting us to spend 10 diamonds on 1 goat, not nice strategy there!
    Last edited by robynkayw; August 29th, 2019 at 08:30 AM.

I totally agree! It’s not fun having to wait for 320 point tasks constantly.

Itís not fun in a hood with 20 people in the derby. We have trashed 1352 tasks with 9 hours left in the derby. We arenít even a 320+ hood. We require 5400 points. Most people exceed that, but it gives a little bit of wiggle room. Iím willing to do whatever production or basket task that pops up, but itís ridiculous. We have had exactly 3 mining tasks worth 320. Maybe 5 generic train tasks for 320. Feeding tasks have almost all been 303 or 310. I donít know if there has been a single 320 feeding task. They want us to use diamonds to speed up the board, and I would do that more often if they didnít reward me with 252 point tasks 90% of the time.

Yes! Basket task for 17 ďbacons.Ē They definitely want us to use diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by robynkayw View Post
    Have to admit, we normally love the power derby, but drop rate for 320 not even 1 per round of board, hard for a hood of 30 doing 19 tasks, plus i don't call 16 hot chocolates and 16 honey toasts easier than a normal derby, whats happened here ? Plus sneaky Hayday, 13 goat milk when we have 12 goats, are you wanting us to spend 10 diamonds on 1 goat, not nice strategy there!

i hope this will not be the same, this time ...
    Farm level 136 ... Town 40

Low power derby, let's have more high point tasks!

Centennial Club
    This is the absolutely worst derby period. Nothing but trashing.

When are you all going to figure out that no one wants to take low point tasks and no one finds endlessly trashing competitive or fun ?
    Level 181 ♦️Town 65 ♦️ :Achievements 143/144 ♦️