Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: power derby ? !!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie00 View Post
    This is the absolutely worst derby period. Nothing but trashing.

When are you all going to figure out that no one wants to take low point tasks and no one finds endlessly trashing competitive or fun ?

Clearly they dont care. I am about done with HD power derbies because of this ♥♥♥♥. I use to love to play HD and now I dread it. HD to me is not as fun without derbies but this trashing is pure evil. I am sick of this garbage derby already. Why did I not opt out of it.

we have already hit our 100 in the Valley several days ago so no challenge there either. Guess I will drudge through this derby and get off HD for several days or maybe more.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:52 PM.

I love this power derby - to each their own

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Clearly they dont care. I am about done with HD because of this ♥♥♥♥. I use to love to play HD and now I dread it. HD to me is not as fun without derbies but this trashing is pure evil. I am sick of this garbage derby already. Why did I not opt out of it.

we have already hit our 100 in the Valley several days ago so no challenge there either. Guess I will drudge through this derby and get off HD for several days or maybe more.
    Itís not that SC does not care. Itís that there are as many ways to play as there are players. And SC cannot possibly keep every player satisfied 100% of the time.

I have found the last several weeks of derby when 320s were overflowing to be less fun. It causes us to rush to finish and puts more stress as we fight to stay out of the bottom. IMO there should be some strategy to the derby. Many NHs do not do all 320s and others would like to see the derby last more than a day.

We are barely 12 hours in to the derby and you are sick of it?? Sounds like you need a change, and itís not one that SC can do just for you. Maybe opting out, or trying to do things on your farm differently. Set a goal of coins earned or a level you want to reach. Try the Scorched Earth challenge while you give the derby a break. I have played for nearly 6 years, and yes there are times when I have to change things up to keep myself interested. I am always able to find a way to stay connected.

As far as the Valley, just because you have your 100 chickens does not mean you have to quit there. Have you earned all your tokens for the rewards you want?? The special deco requires 1100 of each color token, and there are plenty of other rewards that Ďcostí tokens too.

Our NH actually has a player that had all but quit. The Valley was introduced and is now playing relaxed, no stress HayDay, which is exactly why he started playing in the first place.

I truly hope you can find a way to enjoy the game without the amount of stress it sounds like you have. Good luck!🍀
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Itís not that SC does not care. Itís that there are as many ways to play as there are players. And SC cannot possibly keep every player satisfied 100% of the time.

I have found the last several weeks of derby when 320s were overflowing to be less fun. It causes us to rush to finish and puts more stress as we fight to stay out of the bottom. IMO there should be some strategy to the derby. Many NHs do not do all 320s and others would like to see the derby last more than a day.

We are barely 12 hours in to the derby and you are sick of it?? Sounds like you need a change, and itís not one that SC can do just for you. Maybe opting out, or trying to do things on your farm differently. Set a goal of coins earned or a level you want to reach. Try the Scorched Earth challenge while you give the derby a break. I have played for nearly 6 years, and yes there are times when I have to change things up to keep myself interested. I am always able to find a way to stay connected.

As far as the Valley, just because you have your 100 chickens does not mean you have to quit there. Have you earned all your tokens for the rewards you want?? The special deco requires 1100 of each color token, and there are plenty of other rewards that Ďcostí tokens too.

Our NH actually has a player that had all but quit. The Valley was introduced and is now playing relaxed, no stress HayDay, which is exactly why he started playing in the first place.

I truly hope you can find a way to enjoy the game without the amount of stress it sounds like you have. Good luck!

More stress from more 320s? lol you got to be kidding? If doing 320s fast stresses you out so much perhaps you do not belong in the champions league. After all, it is a race. I find it so much more fun and challenging having not only an abundance of 320s but being able to work the task board so that the team will have optimum tasks. Last derby I played in there was plenty of 320s and I was able to use my skills and finish my 10 tasks within a day. It was a great stress relief being done with derby and able to concentrate solely on real life tasks the remainder of the week. I did return often to clean the task board with optimum tasks for the team. They are not very good players but I help and do what I can for them.

12 hrs into derby is plenty of time to see what the task generation routine will likely be the whole week.
    Many people got real lives to live so it is stressful to constantly look at a task board full of garbage, dragging derby out for long stretches while the diamond blowers get an unfair head start to grab the trophies. SC knows exactly what they are doing. It is understandable if they tweak things in effort to increase the diamond purchases.

I quit derby the previous time SC choked down the task board to a death pit and I will likely opt out for a very long time they go into that routine again. I am just not cut out to be a lifeless derby zombie.
    Last edited by dtx725; September 24th, 2019 at 11:54 PM.

Our hood is disgusted with the Power Derby. Very few 320 tasks ó- too much trashing and waiting. Think we will skip next Power Derby. It is just not fun!

Pro Member
    I feel that at least 4 - 320 tasks should be on the board at each refresh. That isn't happening.To top it off, we are getting no variety in the 320 tasks that DO come up. All we are getting is boats, boats, boats and yes.... a few more boats. We have yet to see more than one 320 train task. We have had very few basket tasks. I long for a day when all we get are 320's especially in Champions league. Not all of us feel the need to finish in one day. I prefer to take my time to be honest. But I think we can all agree that we need more than 53,679.123 boat tasks each derby.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by robynkayw View Post
    Have to admit, we normally love the power derby, but drop rate for 320 not even 1 per round of board, hard for a hood of 30 doing 19 tasks, plus i don't call 16 hot chocolates and 16 honey toasts easier than a normal derby, whats happened here ? Plus sneaky Hayday, 13 goat milk when we have 12 goats, are you wanting us to spend 10 diamonds on 1 goat, not nice strategy there!
    i agree with you hun...it use to be way easier with 19 tasks to do.
    p.s. You can borrow a goat from me hihihi

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    123 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

This was definitely another power trash derby. The leading team trasher should be awarded a golden trash can trophy decor.
    Last edited by dtx725; September 29th, 2019 at 03:54 AM.

Blossom derby starts, and it is a triple crop day. That is not funny.

I was hoping that with the update they up the 320 tasks in the power derby ... hell no ...

trashing trashing trashing ... wowoooo what a funny derby it is ... not ...
    Farm 138 ... Town 41 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy