Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell - Why to conduct competitions if you cant give prizes!

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Hi everyone! I’m so so sorry about the wait on all of this. I’m creating the list of winners to turn in staring right now and they should get to you soon! Darian is right...I have been dealing with various health and personal issues and just have had a rough go of it for a while now. See,s like as soon as one thing gets better, something new knocks me back down. But it’s still not fair that you all had to wait so long for your prizes. It won’t happen again.

If anyone has had had any changes to your addresses or anything please send me a pm. The diamond prizes should be getting to you within a few days. And the t-shirts and stickers shouldn’t be long after.

Thank you for all the kind words and support and patience. You are why this community means so much to me!
    *Snooks’ hugs!* Thanks Rain, no worries. Sorry you’ve been having a rough time, and I’m glad you’re able to keep organizing some extra fun around here, in spite of the challenges. Thoughts & prayers & best wishes heading your way.

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI

Hi everyone! I’m so so sorry about the wait on all of this. I’m creating the list of winners to turn in staring right now and they should get to you soon! Darian is right...I have been dealing with various health and personal issues and just have had a rough go of it for a while now. See,s like as soon as one thing gets better, something new knocks me back down. But it’s still not fair that you all had to wait so long for your prizes. It won’t happen again.

If anyone has had had any changes to your addresses or anything please send me a pm. The diamond prizes should be getting to you within a few days. And the t-shirts and stickers shouldn’t be long after.

Thank you for all the kind words and support and patience. You are why this community means so much to me!
    You're back!
    Haven't seen you around In a while
    -Katana

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Hi everyone! I’m so so sorry about the wait on all of this. I’m creating the list of winners to turn in starting right now and they should get to you soon! Darian is right...I have been dealing with various health and personal issues and just have had a rough go of it for a while now. Seems like as soon as one thing gets better, something new knocks me back down. But it’s still not fair that you all had to wait so long for your prizes. It won’t happen again.
    Thanks for the update but please take as much time as needed, there is really no need to add yourself more stress. Keep strong to go through all the difficulties you must be facing !

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Thanks for the update but please take as much time as needed, there is really no need to add yourself more stress. Keep strong to go through all the difficulties you must be facing !

Didnt see this post when you made it. Thank you! And thank you Snooksy and Katana!

All the winners have been turned in and you should all be receiving your prizes in a timely manner. Gems and diamonds will come quicker than the shirts and stickers but I don’t think it will take long for those either. Thank you all again for your patience! Hopefully you’ll stick with me and join in on the next contest. I will make sure this delay doesn’t happen again. Even if I have to get them together in the emergency room!
    Last edited by Raindragon; September 4th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)