Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does the builder base will never get built?

Banned

Why does the builder base will never get built?

When you look at the builder base of other users, it feels like if you look at the third world countries.
    Their main base is very high level like TH9 or TH10, but their builder base still has "wooden" walls.
    Even Supercell constantly gives users magical items such as "The Rune of Builder Gold" (which is a rune that can be activated in the Builder Base. It fills the player's Gold in the Builder Base) or "The Rune of Builder Elixir" (which is a rune that can be activated in the Builder Base. It fills the player's Elixir in the Builder Base) to see if they can speed up progress of the builder base a bit.
    (Let's not forget that this supercell action failed and was completely ineffective)

Why does the builder base will never get built?
    Why Builder Base is a complete and utter failure?

Here are the main problems

- Only 1 master builder
    - Loot is severely limited
    - You cannot attack while the barracks is upgrading
    - Collectors' capacity is too low

They should increase available loot and give us a second master builder.

Shouldn't We Have NO Limit Loot Per Day on our Builder Base?
    Shouldn't we get loot every time we win? Why not!?

The idea is builder base should not be a grind, it's deliberately different
    loot is meant to be limited

3 wins per day, from about 6 attacks is plenty

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIdlost View Post
    Shouldn't We Have NO Limit Loot Per Day on our Builder Base?
    No because that's not the way this was designed. This isn't the main village, loot is limited for a reason.

Forum Legend
    Builder Base is designed and balanced in such a way, that you never have enough loot for a second builder.

Just get your 3 wins every day and you will prevail.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by SCIdlost View Post
    ... Shouldn't We Have NO Limit Loot Per Day on our Builder Base?
    Because Builder Base attacks are zero cost, you cannot have any resource loss, only gains, or at worst case, neutral (no loss, no gain)...
    + Cost of troops = Zero
    + Cost to find a match = Zero
    + Resouces at stake, those deducted from you = Zero totally independent of outcome, even if a loss, or draw.

If someone did not care about trophies (farming resources only) they could attack all day at zero cost and zero risk.

Yes, a new BH level was recently released, so of course most bases ars still developing! But many people will max out before the next BH level is released. The bases do, in fact, "get built".

Regarding "Only 1 master builder" and "give us a second master builder" .... O.T.T.O is not a builder?
    Last edited by rowman; August 28th, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

Regarding "Only 1 master builde" ... O.T.T.O is not a builder?
    For a long, looong time, OTTO isnít in the picture unless you have played BB consistently the last 2 years..

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    For a long, looong time, OTTO isn’t in the picture unless you have played BB consistently the last 2 years..

/Affront
    True, and in that same light, unless one spent real money for builder huts, same is true for Main Base. Only using gems earned in game, and for nothing else, I slowly unlocked more builders as I progressed, it took literally years to acquire all builders.

So if the number of Main Base builders ramp up over many years, why then should the same not be expected for the Builder Base?
    Last edited by rowman; August 28th, 2019 at 02:11 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    True, and in that same light, unless one spent real money for builder huts, same is true for Main Base. Only using gems earned in game, and for nothing else, I slowly unlocked more builders as I progressed, it took literally years to acquire all builders.

So if the number of Main Base builders ramp up over many years, why then should the same not be expected for the Builder Base?
    I donít see anything wrong with the intended or build in progression line for the game.

I think that a 6th builder is perfectly suited for early TH10s who have bothered to play the Builder Base from the moment they can.

I donít feel sorry for those who have deliberately ignored Builder Base, thinking that only Clan Wars matter in this game.

Now, I feel that Clan Wars are even more a choice than before. War weight considerations va strong base for CWL.. an easy choice for some, a harder choice for others.

Iíve said many times, that OTTO is not needed for most players and that my own OTTO is idle most of the time. (As well as the 5 builders on my main base)

Builder Base is a game that demand consistency and precence.. 3 wins a day, drive through to empty collectors and restart clock tower .. itís for the highly active player.. and the highly active player will max out really quickly (within the next few months + 6 months of wall grinding)

/Affront

Agree with your assessments, Affront!

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    ... I’ve said many times, that OTTO is not needed for most players and that my own OTTO is idle most of the time. (As well as the 5 builders on my main base)
    I too have O.TT.O idle vast majority of times (occasionally called upon to clear some obstacles on the Builder Base, or do a short upgrade) while all my Main Base builders sit idle at all times.

I think that O.T.T.O may be for future value. Work to unlock now so that he will be ready for TH 13, and/or BH 10. At least, that is what I hope!

Forum Legend
    I have otto. I've only put him to work a couple of times when I have an elixir and gold upgrade to do at the same time or when I builder base gold rune.

I suspect I'll appreciate otto when TH13 eventually comes out and when I get around to upgrading traps/walls on the BB.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.