Thread: 4000 trophy reset is too low

Banned

4000 trophy reset is too low

I am awful at BH, spam and hope, really don't care, get the loot and be done.
    Even as a rushed BH9 I have little trouble sitting above 4000 (600,000+ people were 4000 plus at end of season)

Well, until the season reset that is when the players who actually care about BH get dropped by thousands of trophies.
    Makes those first couple of days pretty brutal until you lose enough trophies to get out of their way

Surely it's time to move this trophy reset? 5000 perhaps?

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I am awful at BH, spam and hope, really don't care, get the loot and be done.
    Even as a rushed BH9 I have little trouble sitting above 4000 (600,000+ people were 4000 plus at end of season)

Well, until the season reset that is when the players who actually care about BH get dropped by thousands of trophies.
    Makes those first couple of days pretty brutal until you lose enough trophies to get out of their way

Surely it's time to move this trophy reset? 5000 perhaps?

Thoughts?
    This comes up from time to time, but I think it is ok where it is, especially now that we get the trophies over 4000 at the end of the season much like legends trophies over 5000. This was discussed back when Bh8 was pretty new and at that time my thought was 4000 was ok as long as we can easily max out Bh8 at 4000 cups before Bh9 dropped and that proved to be the case. I did also at that time suggest SC treat it like legends league and let players accumulate the cups that are "taken away" at the end of the season and I'm very glad that was added.

I think the most compelling argument is the suggestion that it is very hard for many players at the start of a new season. I don't find it brutal like you referenced though. It seems pretty easy for me to get my 3 spammed wins per day even early in the season.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Legend
    The only reason a 5000 Trophy reset is even considered by people here is, that the Bonus Leagues stop at 5000.

This way, people who want to push will get "more bang for their buck" (1000 extra trophies for their profile) which is an incentive for THEM to push every month, even when their base is maxed (completely maxed BH9s, in the F2P category are still 6-8 months out, though)

The point is, to get above 5000 trophies, you actually have to attack a lot of times, which is part of the deal. Those who get their 3 wins and leave, will rarely reach 5000 trophies (been there, doing that) so, getting to 5000 IS a sign of dedication.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The only reason a 5000 Trophy reset is even considered by people here is, that the Bonus Leagues stop at 5000.

This way, people who want to push will get "more bang for their buck" (1000 extra trophies for their profile) which is an incentive for THEM to push every month, even when their base is maxed (completely maxed BH9s, in the F2P category are still 6-8 months out, though)

The point is, to get above 5000 trophies, you actually have to attack a lot of times, which is part of the deal. Those who get their 3 wins and leave, will rarely reach 5000 trophies (been there, doing that) so, getting to 5000 IS a sign of dedication.

/Affront
    I will support trophy reset at 5000 if they add more tiers and max loot is raised to 6000 trophies. The only problem is that they will probably leave BB with no updates for months again, and as soon as I max my base, it will serve me as a gem-collector only (again)... so in the end I just don’t care about trophy reset for now.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Forum Elder
    The reset should probably be higher but personally i dont have issues the first day. Just don't attack right away and you should be fine. I waited until later in the evening and went 3-0 on both accounts.

I think the reset should be like clash Royale, half of your trophies between 4000 and what your at. So at 5000 you’ll go down to 4500

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    I think the reset should be like clash Royale, half of your trophies between 4000 and what your at. So at 5000 you’ll go down to 4500
    I can see 4500 as being a fair compromise. 4000 is a little low, and 5000 is a bit high imo.