Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 th11s looking for a clan for CWL

2 th11s looking for a clan for CWL

Hey guys
    1 acc k/q/w - 40/46/10
    2 acc k/q/w- 30/45/13
    As mentioned above we are looking for a clan for CWL which helps us improving attacks
    Lvl 10 + would be great
    Thank you

Hello! and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I am a co-leader of Legend's Swarm, a level 12 clan that has been together 5 years now. We have become a close knit family over these years, and are looking to add more players to our family. We are currently have about 15 open spots in the clan, and we would love to have you. The members are very close, friendly, active, and love to war.

What we offer:
    • An optional chat outside clash of clans in an app called LINE. We discuss both clash of clans and daily life in this chat.
    • Lots of War- We currently war about 2 times a week, and participate in every CWL. Warring is by no means required. However if you do war taking all attacks is required.
    • Maxed out clan games every single time
    • Room for friends- Have friends who wants to join a clan with you? Feel free to bring them along as well! The more the merrier!
    • High Level troops- We have many players who can donate max troops, especially things like wizards as nearly everyone can donate max
    • A wide variety of players- Not only do we have players ranging from TH12 to TH6, but we have a range of time zones as well. The majority of our players come from either, London, or the United States, but we have players from all over the world.
    • A friendly, warm welcome from us. We pride ourselves on welcoming new members and accommodating them to the clan family as quickly as possible.
    Contacting Us: Does our clan sound like the perfect fit for you? There are multiple ways to contact us.

• Send a request to join the clan! This is the easiest way as any member can accept you into the clan. Let us know you are from the forums in the request! Clan ID: #2YLQVG90 Clan Name: Legend's Swarm.
    • Reply to this letting me know you want to join! I'll talk to you giving you any additional info you want, or anything else you need!
    • Line- As mentioned before, this is the chat app we use to communicate with each other, as this app gives alerts when a message is sent, thus making it great for wartime. Feel free to add me there ID: Uberlulks, and i will be happy to either provide additional information to you or add you to both the clan chat as well as the clan.

Once again thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to have you in the clan soon!!!!

Forum Superstar
    You are welcome to participate in cwl and Farm 🙂

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 15- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Members Must be active in Cwl, CGs, or Regular War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL. NO mandatory 3rd party apps, kik is optional.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Millennial Club BarneyyStinsonn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayanth72 View Post
    Hey guys
    1 acc k/q/w - 40/46/10
    2 acc k/q/w- 30/45/13
    As mentioned above we are looking for a clan for CWL which helps us improving attacks
    Lvl 10 + would be great
    Thank you

Hello Jayanth72, looking for a clan to stay?
    I'm from Invictus Fire, Level 17 clan.
    Clan Tag - #202GYVYRC

Both of yall can join the clan for CWL and more!

We have a few rules here and we want you to download a messaging app called LINE we use to communicate. Will you do so?☺

Ready to read some rules? It's pretty basic and standard stuff. Mostly revolving around War. You ready? ��

1. Donate only what is requested by members. Carefully read their requests.��

2. NON-WAR requests must have loon, wiz, giant, minion, archer. No specific levels unless for war.��

3. For GUESTS, give wam or what they request. If request any, give any. Request ground, give ground, etc..��

4. Be active and raid often. Donate & Request 3K each per season.��

5. Clan is doing optional wars. Opt IN only if you can have all heroes. Missing attacks will result in a kick/demotion.��

6.Leaving is allowed only during the last 2 days of season. Be back before new season starts.��

7. Download full version of messenger app called LINE (mandatory) to join our clan. Search my ID "barneyystinsonn" to find me.����

Take a minute to review and let us know if you agree or have questions.������

If you agree to these rules, apply directly to the clan and join LINE. Hope to see you soon mate.

Best Regards,
    Barney.

We'd love to have you join us in Taco Mafia! Clan tag: #22L0V0JRV

We are Crystal 3 and level 7. We have several TH12s and a lot of TH11s that can provide max upgrades. Come check us out!!

Level 18 B2B adult war clan. League wars with regular wars non stop in between. We want members who like to war more than not.

We run a second clan that our th10s n below go to for cwl called ExaltedLegendz. Both do very well in wars and run by the same leader n co leaders. Both are extremely active.

We run clan contests every 3 months with winners receiving apple or android gift cards!

We have members from all time zones so there is always someone on to donate for raids or war, talk about life, your ex, sports or the weather lol

We feature top th12 3 star attackers that are always up to date on the latest metas and always have time to help teach the latest attack strategies and to practice by fc.

We max clan games within the first few days, every time.

Donations are filled extremely quickly. We do not keep a donation ratio bcuz it's honestly hard to donate - the requests get filled so quickly.

We use discord to communicate and the app IS MANDATORY. We have an add free version of clash track for your optional use.

We are currently looking for the following:

NON RUSHED BASES, NO ENGINEERED, NO .5s ... fair competitive play.

Th9:: with 20/20 heroes

th10:: with 30/30 heroes

Th11:: with 35/35 heroes

Th12:: 45/45 heroes

Please let me know if interested.♥
    TakeoverLegendz #8R9RUQUG

Say skittlez or forums if u decide to join
    My discord name skittlez#2329

You can come at Gama sharks, you will play in crystal I league 30v30 with both acounts , tag is #Y002UJ8V , we have 49 members now but can make room for you

We ran 2 side clans to do CWL since our main clan is for th12s only. If you are interesting in join 1 of my 2 side clans that do 30vs30 CWL come by and check us out. Oh if you see the clan is less in number is because we are our in our side clan doing 50 man war

WichitA (Level 19) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH10-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 14 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 2.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Matt - Canadian - TH12 - 1700+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors (BW) #PU28VGCY – Level 13 - Any Th far & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 13 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 14 - Competitive Th10+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 13 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 10 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 14 - Elite Th10+ war clan