Thread: Deleting Tasks

Deleting Tasks

Our message board is no longer showing who deleted tasks. We are having a problem with a serial deleter and I canít see who it is. Any suggestions?

The chat shows who deletes the last task only when the team is in Champions league.
    It is usually someone who does not chat or communicate very well. Others that do communicate, the leader can ask each one about it and if they might know who is doing it.
    Long time ago, I had that occurring, so I posted warning that I would temporarily demote everyone to member until I find out who is doing that.
    I would then slowly re-rank each player back to original status one by one, starting with the most trusted so they can help trash tasks. When the abuser got re-ranked, sure enough the abuse began again. So I knew who it was.

Optionally you can de-rank everyone to member except the most trusted to help trash.
    Keep in mind though that some players may get very offended or feelings hurt when de-ranked. Some take it too personal. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

I recently had a silent player that completed tasks okay but I was watching the task board closely and found that he was trashing tasks that was suppose to be kept because he not wanted them for himself. I tried to confront him in chat about it but no response. He kept doing it so I demoted him to member. He then left in middle of derby.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    The chat shows who deletes the last task only when the team is in Champions league.
    It is usually someone who does not chat or communicate very well. Others that do communicate, the leader can ask each one about it and if they might know who is doing it.
    Long time ago, I had that occurring, so I posted warning that I would temporarily demote everyone to member until I find out who is doing that.
    I would then slowly re-rank each player back to original status one by one, starting with the most trusted so they can help trash tasks. When the abuser got re-ranked, sure enough the abuse began again. So I knew who it was.

Optionally you can de-rank everyone to member except the most trusted to help trash.
    Keep in mind though that some players may get very offended or feelings hurt when de-ranked. Some take it too personal. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

I recently had a silent player that completed tasks okay but I was watching the task board closely and found that he was trashing tasks that was suppose to be kept because he not wanted them for himself. I tried to confront him in chat about it but no response. He kept doing it so I demoted him to member. He then left in middle of derby.
    Thank you for your detailed response!!