Thread: Stop using fuel when you have to stop on a drive

Stop using fuel when you have to stop on a drive

When you go from one building to another and get stopped, either because you found a surprise or break down, you lose the fuel that it cost to go to the building. If it was going to take 3 fuels to get to the next building and you got stopped on the first one, you lose the remaining 2 and have to pay 2 more fuels to get to your original destination. Very annoying and unfair considering how much time and effort goes in to earning those fuels.
    Last edited by spoole1309; August 27th, 2019 at 05:16 AM.

Hi , welcome to the forums. I never really noticed because the stop happened so abrupt and unexpectedly. Anyway the season is over. Maybe I can catch it next time if that occurs.

I never lost fuel like that. If I was travelling to a building 3 stops away and got stopped on the 2nd one, then it only cost 1 fuel to continue to that building, ie, 2(stop)+1=3, nothing lost. Are you sure you did lose out? It goes by stop so shouldn’t be possible.
    Last edited by zebedee4; August 27th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.

Every time this happens to me I think my truck has broken down. Sometimes i do not even pick up my prize, since I quickly close the game when a breakdown occurs. Sometimes I take a breath and check. And yes, I do not lose fuels - I have same experience as zebedee4.

Quote Originally Posted by zebedee4 View Post
    I never lost fuel like that. If I was travelling to a building 3 stops away and got stopped on the 2nd one, then it only cost 1 fuel to continue to that building, ie, 2(stop)+1=3, nothing lost. Are you sure you did lose out? It goes by stop so shouldn’t be possible.

And are you sure it is not 3+1=4 fuel?

I still want to test this, but I keep forgetting.

I used my last fuel to go 3 stops and got stopped on 2nd. I still had the one left I needed to finish my journey. I did not lose a fuel, as I would have had none left to continue on my way
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; August 31st, 2019 at 03:31 AM.