hey join us here buddy #282YRJQJR

Mac Aussie Clan (P82VQV8V)

We are an english speaking Aussie Clan looking for the following:

• MUST be an Active/Daily Clasher
    • TH 9, 10, 11 & 12 (Not overly rushed) welcome
    • Can read and understand english
    • Follow instructions and be part of a team effort

We only war twice a week at the same times every week and participate in:

• Clan Wars x Twice a Week (participation optional)
    • Clan League Wars x Once a Month (participation optional)
    • Games (participation a must)

We aren’t interested in Clashers that are hoppers, that just park accounts, swearers and/or are just plain rude and/or disrespectful.

Our forum password is:
    "Pekka King"

Kind Regards
    Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG

Come & join a great clan
    Clan Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Clan War Profile:
    Clan Wars - 188 wins
    Clan League Wars - Gold 1
    Clan Level - 11
    Clan Members - 31 members

No Swearing
    Come & join a great clan
    Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG
    Town Hall - 12
    Level - 206
    War Stars - 1519
    Zennet
    (Clan Leader)
    Mac Aussie Clan
    #P82VQV8V

New Bloke/Chick
    Check out #thebesssst
    We are the only ones with this clan name.
    We war daily and participate in cwl. Last time we were first among the clans.
    My in-game name is jeromio5.

Millennial Club BarneyyStinsonn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeemurCOC View Post
    Looking for a Very Very active clan

Hello Keemur, looking for a clan to stay?
    I'm from Invictus Fire, Level 17 clan.
    Clan Tag - #202GYVYRC

You can join the clan for CWL and more!

We have a few rules here and we want you to download a messaging app called LINE we use to communicate. Will you do so?☺

Ready to read some rules? It's pretty basic and standard stuff. Mostly revolving around War. You ready? ��

1. Donate only what is requested by members. Carefully read their requests.��

2. NON-WAR requests must have loon, wiz, giant, minion, archer. No specific levels unless for war.��

3. For GUESTS, give wam or what they request. If request any, give any. Request ground, give ground, etc..��

4. Be active and raid often. Donate & Request 3K each per season.��

5. Clan is doing optional wars. Opt IN only if you can have all heroes. Missing attacks will result in a kick/demotion.��

6.Leaving is allowed only during the last 2 days of season. Be back before new season starts.��

7. Download full version of messenger app called LINE (mandatory) to join our clan. Search my ID "barneyystinsonn" to find me.����

Take a minute to review and let us know if you agree or have questions.������

If you agree to these rules, apply directly to the clan and join LINE. Hope to see you soon mate.

Best Regards,
    Barney.

Hello! and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I am a co-leader of Legend's Swarm, a level 12 clan that has been together 5 years now. We have become a close knit family over these years, and are looking to add more players to our family. We are currently have about 15 open spots in the clan, and we would love to have you. The members are very close, friendly, active, and love to war.

What we offer:
    • An optional chat outside clash of clans in an app called LINE. We discuss both clash of clans and daily life in this chat.
    • Lots of War- We currently war about 2 times a week, and participate in every CWL. Warring is by no means required. However if you do war taking all attacks is required.
    • Maxed out clan games every single time
    • Room for friends- Have friends who wants to join a clan with you? Feel free to bring them along as well! The more the merrier!
    • High Level troops- We have many players who can donate max troops, especially things like wizards as nearly everyone can donate max
    • A wide variety of players- Not only do we have players ranging from TH12 to TH6, but we have a range of time zones as well. The majority of our players come from either, London, or the United States, but we have players from all over the world.
    • A friendly, warm welcome from us. We pride ourselves on welcoming new members and accommodating them to the clan family as quickly as possible.
    Contacting Us: Does our clan sound like the perfect fit for you? There are multiple ways to contact us.

• Send a request to join the clan! This is the easiest way as any member can accept you into the clan. Let us know you are from the forums in the request! Clan ID: #2YLQVG90 Clan Name: Legend's Swarm.
    • Reply to this letting me know you want to join! I'll talk to you giving you any additional info you want, or anything else you need!
    • Line- As mentioned before, this is the chat app we use to communicate with each other, as this app gives alerts when a message is sent, thus making it great for wartime. Feel free to add me there ID: Uberlulks, and i will be happy to either provide additional information to you or add you to both the clan chat as well as the clan.

Once again thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to have you in the clan soon!!!!

You literally left our clan during prep day. Missing war attacks, you're not even active. Why demand an active clan hahahhahha
    Last edited by Skittlez513; August 27th, 2019 at 10:32 PM.

Centennial Club
    Not cool 👎