Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The forums here are not really run by staff, the moderators are player volunteers, not SC employees. However, I know what you were getting at. Anyway, it is up to the individual game community managers to decide. Darian is ours for clash and he supports keeping the forums here so they are here.
    And to add to this, the other Community Managers for each of the other 4 Supercell games prefer Reddit and chose that as their primary platform. In doing so the decision was made to eliminate forums for Boom Beach and Clash Royale, while Brawl Stars and Rush Wars have never had a forum here to begin with.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The forums here are not really run by staff, the moderators are player volunteers, not SC employees. However, I know what you were getting at. Anyway, it is up to the individual game community managers to decide. Darian is ours for clash and he supports keeping the forums here so they are here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    And to add to this, the other Community Managers for each of the other 4 Supercell games prefer Reddit and chose that as their primary platform. In doing so the decision was made to eliminate forums for Boom Beach and Clash Royale, while Brawl Stars and Rush Wars have never had a forum here to begin with.
    Thank you both! I appreciate the clarification and was simply just curious, lol.
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey