Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it safe to assume there is nothing else coming for the 7th anniversary?

Is it safe to assume there is nothing else coming for the 7th anniversary?

With less than 6 days left in this month, I think it's safe to assume the 7th anniversary events are done. I was underwhelmed by the events this year; you can't count clan games and season challenges, because they are monthly events anyway. I think the lack of communication on Supercell's part lead to me anticipate something that was never coming. The videos and comic strips were cool, but they are not game content. Just shoot us straight; tell us what you have planned and stop the vague "big surprises" announcements. Just say we have x number of challenges this month and we are throwing in 1 gem donations. Then we all know what to expect. Even the content creators on YouTube were struggling to create content. That's why they are so happy to talk about Rush Wars. What do you think about this year's anniversary events compared to others you've participated in? Do you think I'm overreacting or am I on point?

Maybe , but we are not too sure ...

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

it was the worst , i didn't feel anything special

Level 242Maxed TH12

Maybe its partially due to the shift in focus to their other new games?

Quote Originally Posted by sonian View Post
    Maybe its partially due to the shift in focus to their other new games?
    each game has it's own team , they shouldn't pay less attention to their most popular game cause of another game

Level 242Maxed TH12

Iím bored of this game

Forum Elder
    You expected new content? Not sure why you would. I don't know how communication lead you to expect "something" that didn't happen. I don't think it was any different than last year.

It’s all much the same as normal. Dont know if its just me, but I feel Darian hasn’t really done a lot since the last big update.
    Fully maxed again for quite a while now and although legends is better than clouds, something new is needed. All the little niggles like cooldown and counting defence wins were never really answered satisfactorily, The usual radio silence and then nothing. People cant be bothered to complain anymore.
    Too many players are stacked with loot and potions with no chance of using them or keeping them, all we can do is sell for a small amount of gems.
    Years ago everything was a grind but now SC cant give it away quick enough to make everyone the same level. Nothing is special anymore, so don’t be surprised when there are no surprises. You’ve had all of your birthday anniversary presents already!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    You expected new content? Not sure why you would. I don't know how communication lead you to expect "something" that didn't happen. I don't think it was any different than last year.
    Notice I said I was underwhelmed by the EVENTS this year not the new content. Darian already said maybe 2 updates this year; that's clear communication. I know in the next 4 months we should see some updates. Is that too much to ask? As for last year's anniversary, it was awesome; people are still asking for el primo to be added to the game permanently.

Fully agreed. This is just like normal month, cwl for 9 days, 1 or 2 events, clan games, another 1 or 2 events. Nothing special, except the party wizard troops.

I was expecting we will get a lot of events, each day has its own event, or something that we wont get from normal month.