Thread: Power Derby Again?

Centennial Club

Power Derby Again?

Can we not come up with more interesting derbys than the same old, same old? After trashing just under 1,000 tasks last PD for 6 people, I am exhausted.

SC, I beg you....please come up with new creative derbyís so we do not continue to simply trudge through another derby. This girl is opting out and that is a shame because as leader I feel obligated to participate, but I simply cannot stomach another week of nonstop task trashing.

players, please post derby ideas so maybe SC will come up with some new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Can we not come up with more interesting derbys than the same old, same old? After trashing just under 1,000 tasks last PD for 6 people, I am exhausted.

SC, I beg you....please come up with new creative derby’s so we do not continue to simply trudge through another derby. This girl is opting out and that is a shame because as leader I feel obligated to participate, but I simply cannot stomach another week of nonstop task trashing.

agreed.

The LEAST they could do is program the power derby so 320 drop rate is at least equivalent to the current regular or normal derby one! The power derby has TWICE the tasks (I don’t care if they’re easier it’s just a question of trashing for hours on end) and the amount of 320 tasks is definitely HALF what you’d get from a regular derby nowadays. Makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post

SC, I beg you....please come up with new creative derby’s so we do not continue to simply trudge through another derby. This girl is opting out and that is a shame because as leader I feel obligated to participate, but I simply cannot stomach another week of nonstop task trashing.

This was my favorite derby until the last one. The enjoyment was destroyed by the tremendous choke down of 320 tasks. The task generation was NOT that of champions league. I also had trashed hundreds of task (way over 500) all week because there were constantly an empty task board and nothing for the team to play. The whole team was on edge about it.

I just want to know if the task board is going to be choked down like that again before I opt in. I have a real life and work and can only play if I get the tasks and complete them fast to my potential. I do not want to opt in and get stuck with that type of play again. If SC going to keep doing that, I do not want to have anything to do with derby.

We waited for hours and hours last time...we had 22 people doing the derby, and I foolishly played with my baby farm as well! Never again! I used a ton of diamonds speeding up the constantly empty board. I honestly think thatís what their goal is...for people to get desperate and use diamonds. It stinks. I used to love power derby.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    This was my favorite derby until the last one. The enjoyment was destroyed by the tremendous choke down of 320 tasks. The task generation was NOT that of champions league. .
    Likewise, the last power derby was different to all the previous ones. I am in this week with🤞🤞

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

seem that we are like the last one ... 2 times trashed 10 of the 12 tasks, NOT one 320 appears ... this derby is really fun, more speed, more intense, more diversity ... WHEN you have 320 tasks ... trashing all the day long and hoping that ONE 320 task appears don't seem fun to me ...
    Farm level 136 ... Town 40

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    seem that we are like the last one ... 2 times trashed 10 of the 12 tasks, NOT one 320 appears ... this derby is really fun, more speed, more intense, more diversity ... WHEN you have 320 tasks ... trashing all the day long and hoping that ONE 320 task appears don't seem fun to me ...
    Yep, same as last time. We have trashed 88 taskes. Have 7 in derby. 6 have a task they are working, 1 completed 1 and board has 2 320 boat tasks. All new tasks are ridiculously low point. We have had very few in the 300s. NH talked me into participating but I wonít do this again which makes me sad. I always loved the PD.

If you look in the Hay Day wiki, or if you remember a year or two ago, we had the birthday derby, new years derby, spa derby, animal, camping, and about half a dozen more. At the time I did not care for them. But right now any of them would be a welcome change.

I enjoy the power derby...it’s easier to prep for a task when you have less than 9 items requested