Thread: Versus % not being counted for

Centennial Club

Versus % not being counted for

Hello,

I have realized that my Versus % is not being reflected after I earn x %. I reached 374/375 and i thought wow... what an unfortunate circumstance. However, I have played two versus battles and I am still at 374/375% I literally have 2 mins left and I just played the 3rd match to get the 1% and still did not receive it. The event will most likely end with me losing it and not earning any clan game points for it.

this will sound like a troll but i assure you it is not. Are you absolutely sure it was a vs challenge. Almost everyone in my clan has done this by not really paying attention while attacking on both bases at the same time. If you are sure i would ask a mod to move this to the bugs section(it probably will be put there regardless)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by partsguy View Post
    this will sound like a troll but i assure you it is not. Are you absolutely sure it was a vs challenge. Almost everyone in my clan has done this by not really paying attention while attacking on both bases at the same time. If you are sure i would ask a mod to move this to the bugs section(it probably will be put there regardless)
    How is it trolling? I have the match history and time when I started the clan game. They can pull up my history and add the percentages within that time frame. even then I have a screen recording of my match history and the 2 minutes my game ends. I have 100+% more than what the clan game was asking for and it was still not accounted for.

If that is not enough. I recorded one of my attacks and as soon as it was over i went into the task and it was still not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    How is it trolling? I have the match history and time when I started the clan game. They can pull up my history and add the percentages within that time frame. even then I have a screen recording of my match history and the 2 minutes my game ends. I have 100+% more than what the clan game was asking for and it was still not accounted for.

If that is not enough. I recorded one of my attacks and as soon as it was over i went into the task and it was still not fixed.
    You misunderstood what partsguy was saying. #1. He was saying his comment may seem like trolling - not yours. #2. He was saying make sure the challenge was a builder base challenge and not a main base challenge, because people have done that in his clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    ... If that is not enough. I recorded one of my attacks and as soon as it was over i went into the task and it was still not fixed.
    Could you upload (e.g. to Youtube) and share? That way we could see and say either "bug" or "user error". Else we here on the forums can neither confirm, nor deny. But yes, reporting in-game was the correct thing, as you note they (but not we) can look at your history.
    Last edited by rowman; August 26th, 2019 at 05:03 PM.