Thread: Two colors for distinguish Help in TREES or BOAT

Two colors for distinguish Help in TREES or BOAT

Like other games it would be very helpful. If we can see 2 kinds of "help remarks" in the friends bar. Example if one friends requests help in trees the exclamation mark is Green colour, if one friend request help for boat (or others) the exclamation marks is Yellow. And in the case that the friend is requesting help for both (trees. And boat) there will be 2 Exclamation Marks on its profile's picture : one in Green, one in Yellow
    Last edited by magiclightblu; August 27th, 2019 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Error ortografia correction

Quote Originally Posted by magiclightblu View Post
    Like other games it would be very helpful. If we can see 2 kinds of "help remarks" in the friends bar. Example if one friends requests help in trees the exclamation mark is Green colour, if one friend request help for boat (or others) the exclamation marks is Yellow. And in the case that the friend is requesting help for both (trees. And boat) there will be 2 Exclamation Marks on its profile's picture : one in Green, one in Yellow
    Yes! And another color for the town, and a DD letterbox in the town... sorry another tangent

I hope this never happens.
    Most people want trees (in stead of boat and town) to get their help task done quick. And some would probably spam the paper to look for trees just to get easy xp (I know I would if the make this an option). Trees will get help too fast, and help tasks will take even longer. I like that it is a "competition" to look for - and get trees..

Quote Originally Posted by zebedee4 View Post
    Yes! And another color for the town, and a DD letterbox in the town... sorry another tangent
    What do u mean by saying. "DD letterbox"?
    Sorry I can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlykitten View Post
    Most people want trees (in stead of boat and town) to get their help task done quick. And some would probably spam the paper to look for trees just to get easy xp (I know I would if the make this an option). Trees will get help too fast, and help tasks will take even longer. I like that it is a "competition" to look for - and get trees..
    There are people who are looking for help in boat and others who are looking for help trees... What's wrong if the game gives option to distinguish it without entering and visit each farm...?
    I can't understand what's the would-be "spam"
    you mention it will occurr (spam) after this change.
    Thanks for explanation
    Lucia
    Last edited by magiclightblu; August 31st, 2019 at 06:47 PM.

What if you are asking for help with boat and trees? Many farms I visit are for both

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlykitten View Post
    Actually not. A help task is about a 3 minute task. Each of your hood teammates have the responsibility of withholding a large quantity of revives and offer them the very moment another player acquires a help task. That is why we resist reviving trees/bushes on our friends list because it might be interfering with their team's derby.

The only time I do any DD helps is during boat XP events so I only look for boat helps. I would greatly prefer the help sign distinction.
    I do not help the trees/shrubs because I know there are players out there having to resort to them for their task.

The OPs idea is a good one! I seen this need posted often times before.
    Not sure about the idea of different colors though. But separate help signs with custom images instead of the exclamation would be faster to key on, such as the boat steering wheel for a boat help, tree outline for bush/tree helps, train engine for Town help, Truck image for truck help.

Even the DD exclamation helps as it is now could be improved a bit. I find them difficult to see at a glance being shaded off-white. They would stand out much better if they be shaded a reddish tint.
    Last edited by dtx725; September 1st, 2019 at 08:14 AM.