Thread: Lost Clan Recovery

Lost Clan Recovery

I want to recover my old clan ( Unit B ). I had left the clan few months ago since it was a dead clan, and gave leader to another inactive player and left to my main clan ( Unit A ). Now when I go back to Unit B the leader is still inactive, I would like to have my clan back. Can you help?
    This is the clan tag:. #GLGGLLY9

No one here can help. The easiest way would be to get the inactive player to sign in and promote you. If there are any active elders or coleaders, they will get the leader role after 90 days of inactivity by the leader. If there are no active elders or coleaders and you cant reach the current leader, you are pretty much out of luck.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    As there are no co-leaders in that clan, it's IMPOSSIBLE (!!!!!) for you to regain the role of Leader. You have only yourself to blame for leaving and/or for not appointing an active (key word: ACTIVE) player as Leader. Also, the role of Leader is rotated to the next most active and longest serving Co-Leader (then to Elder (if any)) after 90 days. Members cannot gain the role of Leader.

Your only course of action is to start a new clan and don't make the same mistake again.
    Last edited by LapDawg; August 25th, 2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Missing Minor Detail.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    As there are no co-leaders in that clan, it's IMPOSSIBLE (!!!!!) for you to regain the role of Leader. You have only yourself to blame for leaving and/or for not appointing an active (key word: ACTIVE) player as Leader. Also, the role of Leader is rotated to the next most active and longest serving Co-Leader (then to Elder (if any)) after 90 days. Members cannot gain the role of Leader.

Your only course of action is to start a new clan and don't make the same mistake again.
    Thanks for explaining... All I can do now is leave my 2nd account there hoping the leader comes online and decides to leave the clan...

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    No one here can help. The easiest way would be to get the inactive player to sign in and promote you. If there are any active elders or coleaders, they will get the leader role after 90 days of inactivity by the leader. If there are no active elders or coleaders and you cant reach the current leader, you are pretty much out of luck.
    Ok, Thank you!