Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woke up with extra loot

Centennial Club

Woke up with extra loot

I thought perhaps the season ended and I got what was in my season bank. It's as if I received last months season bank again.

I woke up with 19m gold 18m pink and 240k dark.

I checked to see if I accidentally purchased a card (don't know if that's possible) but I don't see a charge in my email.

I'm completely maxed th12 and it took this long do lose all the loot from last season.

Is it a sc glitch? What else could it be?

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Im sorry. Either you went to the future or you have bought an in game reward. Someone might have bought it and (maybe) deleted the purchase email. Because this is no way possible. Or you might be trolling us here.

Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post
    I'm completely maxed th12 and it took this long do lose all the loot from last season.
    you cant accumulated loot in your season bankas long as your storages are full during raids. i wonder why you dropped all the loot as max th12? your storages are overflowing and the only thing you cant do is to gill the season bank.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Im sorry. Either you went to the future or you have bought an in game reward. Someone might have bought it and (maybe) deleted the purchase email. Because this is no way possible. Or you might be trolling us here.
    you are maybe correct.🙄
    Last edited by wotanwaton; August 25th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.

Centennial Club
    I found it extremely odd that I had it all back. I just checked again and no in game purchases. I need to use my fingerprint to purchase, and there's no way I did it on accident.
    Wondering if anyone else had the same issue??

Centennial Club
    I checked my bank statement. Sure enough there was a $20 purchase. I need to investigate further as to why it didnt require a fingerprint to purchase.
    I constantly fat finger the purchase button, that's why I added the feature...

I should investigate how to turn purchases completely off... but I like to give sc a few bucks every now and then... turning it off will force me to quit spending.

Just wondering how you can make a purchase and not know about it? You would need to go into the shop, click on a package with all 3 resources to purchase, then you would need to accept it in a confirmation window. Somethings not adding up here.
    Last edited by Warios; August 25th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post
    I checked my bank statement. Sure enough there was a $20 purchase. I need to investigate further as to why it didnt require a fingerprint to purchase.
    I constantly fat finger the purchase button, that's why I added the feature...

I should investigate how to turn purchases completely off... but I like to give sc a few bucks every now and then... turning it off will force me to quit spending.
    well isnt that weird?

Maybe just enjoy it

I too often wake up on Sunday mornings seeing that strange things have happened during the night. Things are broken, there's a burnt pizza in the oven, someone missed the toilet, there are even a bunch of text messages that I don't remember writing!! If you solve your mystery, let me know because it might help me solve mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Maybe just enjoy it
    Exactly
    Just enjoy what you got
    You spent 20$ for it
    Use it
    -Katana

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here