Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Woke up with extra loot

  1. #11
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post
    I checked my bank statement. Sure enough there was a $20 purchase. I need to investigate further as to why it didnt require a fingerprint to purchase.
    I constantly fat finger the purchase button, that's why I added the feature...

    I should investigate how to turn purchases completely off... but I like to give sc a few bucks every now and then... turning it off will force me to quit spending.
    I remember the first time my 2 year old grandson found the shop.. The items purchased were wizzing across the screen.

    Tried to quit it, before the bank repossessed the house, but nothing would stop the frenzy of purchases on screen.
    I turned off my device.. took a deep breath, then reloaded, with my mind reeling with thoughts on how to explain it to the wife.

    As it turned out, I/he had spent nothing, since you need to input your password to complete the purchase.
    Fat fingers or not, they dont usually simply take your money mate.. they have to comply with a code of practice too.

    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Lol
    Nice story
    I have had something happen like that before. I accidentally pressed the 100$ gem box and I kinda freaked out. But turns out it didnt go through.
    Yeah mate.. Moral of the story is they only take what you want them to take
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:42 AM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    244
    Lol
    Nice story
    I have had something happen like that before. I accidentally pressed the 100$ gem box and I kinda freaked out. But turns out it didnt go through.

  3. #13
    Senior Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    260
    That's odd , i woke up this morning and found out that my town hall was upgraded to level 13 ! it's so cool but no spoilers

    Level 257Maxed TH12



  4. #14
    Pro Member zeldagod14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Hyrule kingdom
    Posts
    552
    The only surprises I’ve ever gotten were a new th level or season bank unload

  5. #15
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I remember the first time my 2 year old grandson found the shop.. The items purchased were wizzing across the screen.

    Tried to quit it, before the bank repossessed the house, but nothing would stop the frenzy of purchases on screen.
    I turned off my device.. took a deep breath, then reloaded, with my mind reeling with thoughts on how to explain it to the wife.

    As it turned out, I/he had spent nothing, since you need to input your password to complete the purchase.
    Fat fingers or not, they dont usually simply take your money mate.. they have to comply with a code of practice too.
    In another game my 2 year old purchased something for $99.99 but the phone went to sleep before I got it. I opened it back up with my finger...and ta-da! it completed the purchase for him.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Maybe just enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Exactly
    Just enjoy what you got
    You spent 20$ for it
    Use it
    -Katana
    Why would someone enjoy spending $20 they didn’t want to spend, especially on one of the worst things to spend money on in this game any time (loot) let alone when you are already maxed.

    I’m with Warios, something doesn’t add up, but assuming the story is true, I don’t understand the comments to just enjoy it. How exactly does a max th12 enjoy loot they can’t use that they spend real money on?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’m with Warios, something doesn’t add up, but assuming the story is true, I don’t understand the comments to just enjoy it. How exactly does a max th12 enjoy loot they can’t use that they spend real money on?
    Easy - just imagine you're Scrooge McDuck swimming around in your gold storage.

  8. #18
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    In another game my 2 year old purchased something for $99.99 but the phone went to sleep before I got it. I opened it back up with my finger...and ta-da! it completed the purchase for him.
    Ouch.. Oh man, that must have hurt.. I got lucky.. Or rather, SC doesnt take the money till you activate the transfer with your security code..
    I know of instances elsewhere, but unsure how a mystery transaction can happen here.

  9. #19
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Maybe just enjoy it
    You wouldn't enjoy it if it is not you who done the purchase. His credentials may have been compromised. Or he just go amnesiac on what has happened.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •