Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woke up with extra loot

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post
    I checked my bank statement. Sure enough there was a $20 purchase. I need to investigate further as to why it didnt require a fingerprint to purchase.
    I constantly fat finger the purchase button, that's why I added the feature...

I should investigate how to turn purchases completely off... but I like to give sc a few bucks every now and then... turning it off will force me to quit spending.
    I remember the first time my 2 year old grandson found the shop.. The items purchased were wizzing across the screen.

Tried to quit it, before the bank repossessed the house, but nothing would stop the frenzy of purchases on screen.
    I turned off my device.. took a deep breath, then reloaded, with my mind reeling with thoughts on how to explain it to the wife.

As it turned out, I/he had spent nothing, since you need to input your password to complete the purchase.
    Fat fingers or not, they dont usually simply take your money mate.. they have to comply with a code of practice too.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Lol
    Nice story
    I have had something happen like that before. I accidentally pressed the 100$ gem box and I kinda freaked out. But turns out it didnt go through.
    Yeah mate.. Moral of the story is they only take what you want them to take
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:42 AM.

Lol
    Nice story
    I have had something happen like that before. I accidentally pressed the 100$ gem box and I kinda freaked out. But turns out it didnt go through.

That's odd , i woke up this morning and found out that my town hall was upgraded to level 13 ! it's so cool but no spoilers

Level 257Maxed TH12

The only surprises I’ve ever gotten were a new th level or season bank unload

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I remember the first time my 2 year old grandson found the shop.. The items purchased were wizzing across the screen.

Tried to quit it, before the bank repossessed the house, but nothing would stop the frenzy of purchases on screen.
    I turned off my device.. took a deep breath, then reloaded, with my mind reeling with thoughts on how to explain it to the wife.

As it turned out, I/he had spent nothing, since you need to input your password to complete the purchase.
    Fat fingers or not, they dont usually simply take your money mate.. they have to comply with a code of practice too.
    In another game my 2 year old purchased something for $99.99 but the phone went to sleep before I got it. I opened it back up with my finger...and ta-da! it completed the purchase for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Maybe just enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Exactly
    Just enjoy what you got
    You spent 20$ for it
    Use it
    -Katana
    Why would someone enjoy spending $20 they didn’t want to spend, especially on one of the worst things to spend money on in this game any time (loot) let alone when you are already maxed.

I’m with Warios, something doesn’t add up, but assuming the story is true, I don’t understand the comments to just enjoy it. How exactly does a max th12 enjoy loot they can’t use that they spend real money on?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’m with Warios, something doesn’t add up, but assuming the story is true, I don’t understand the comments to just enjoy it. How exactly does a max th12 enjoy loot they can’t use that they spend real money on?
    Easy - just imagine you're Scrooge McDuck swimming around in your gold storage.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    In another game my 2 year old purchased something for $99.99 but the phone went to sleep before I got it. I opened it back up with my finger...and ta-da! it completed the purchase for him.
    Ouch.. Oh man, that must have hurt.. I got lucky.. Or rather, SC doesnt take the money till you activate the transfer with your security code..
    I know of instances elsewhere, but unsure how a mystery transaction can happen here.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Maybe just enjoy it
    You wouldn't enjoy it if it is not you who done the purchase. His credentials may have been compromised. Or he just go amnesiac on what has happened.