Thread: Loot Dried off Completely

Loot Dried off Completely

I just upgraded to TH12, till I was th11 I was scoring easy loot from dead bases in Crystal. Now there is no easy loot, even if I find a dead base , loot is not more than 200k G/E. I have 2 builders sitting idle, which league would you recommend for a just upgraded TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    I just upgraded to TH12, till I was th11 I was scoring easy loot from dead bases in Crystal. Now there is no easy loot, even if I find a dead base , loot is not more than 200k G/E. I have 2 builders sitting idle, which league would you recommend for a just upgraded TH12.
    How many attacks do you want to do every day? If it is something similar to the 8 you get in legends (even if you do 10-12) you may prefer legends.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    For me , i maxed my main th12 in crystal league
    farming in crystal for my second th12 , loot is good in crystal
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:54 AM.

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

No more than 10-15 attacks a day

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    For me , i maxed my main th12 in crystal league
    farming in crystal for my second th12 , loot is good in crystal
    Will demote to crystal, I went to higher league thinking loot dried out because game is designed for TH12 to go to higher for loot.

Forum Elder
    Instead of playing the dead base game, you can actually try live bases that have lots of loot in Titans league.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Instead of playing the dead base game, you can actually try live bases that have lots of loot in Titans league.
    Unfortunately my troops are weak, going against infernos is not working out well for me. I have dropped to crystal with no luck, hopefully once my troops are stronger I will go to titan and try.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    Unfortunately my troops are weak, going against infernos is not working out well for me. I have dropped to crystal with no luck, hopefully once my troops are stronger I will go to titan and try.
    It sounds like you are quite rushed and looking to hit very specific bases. The next button will be your friend more than the league you are in.