Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Maximum gold storage at TH 12

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1

    Maximum gold storage at TH 12

    I just saw an in-game picture where he has 23m gold and 11m elixir. Is that normal? Currently th10 so idk if it's legit or not. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Forum Contender MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Baque View Post
    I just saw an in-game picture where he has 23m gold and 11m elixir. Is that normal? Currently th10 so idk if it's legit or not. Thanks.
    If you buy resources with real money (special packs), they go above the limit, Season bank also goes above the limit.

    Note, however, that you canít add any more resources until you get back to regular storage numbers (12M of gold and elixir and 240k dark at TH12).

    So, itís legit
    Last edited by MasterEdy; August 25th, 2019 at 11:41 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    If you buy resources with real money (special packs), they go above the limit, Season bank also goes above the limit.

    Note, however, that you canít add any more resources until you get back to regular storage numbers (12M of gold and elixir and 240k dark at TH12).

    So, itís legit
    Gold pass gives 25 million which far exceeds storage limit

  4. #4
    Centennial Club MuhammadIqbal158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    Gold pass gives 25 million which far exceeds storage limit
    Yes, and I used it to upgrade walls👍🏿

  5. #5
    25 million can get me 12 Walls

  6. #6
    Pro Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    600
    Yeah if you have season pass you can go over limit and when you battle enough that comes pretty high

  7. #7
    Pro Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    519
    the only thing that makes the season bank less worth it is that when it gets released , you have lost your perks and it takes 2 weeks for your to regain them ( except you spend gems ) so you will have to spend those money in higher prices , it looks like 25m but it will help you like 10 mil

    Level 242Maxed TH12



  8. #8
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    the only thing that makes the season bank less worth it is that when it gets released , you have lost your perks and it takes 2 weeks for your to regain them ( except you spend gems ) so you will have to spend those money in higher prices , it looks like 25m but it will help you like 10 mil
    True, but I'm sure that's something Supercell considered when choosing the amounts for the Season Bank.

    Also, the 10% reduction is usually only a very short way into the season so knocking out a couple of challenges early will make your Season Bank earnings go even farther.

    Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  9. #9
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    the only thing that makes the season bank less worth it is that when it gets released , you have lost your perks and it takes 2 weeks for your to regain them ( except you spend gems ) so you will have to spend those money in higher prices , it looks like 25m but it will help you like 10 mil
    Your math is a bit off. Not having a 20% cost reduction doesnt drop it down to only the equivalent of 10 million. It's the difference between doing 5 wall pieces or 6 and a fraction for example. Regardless, its bonus loot. I actually like burning it at the higher price. It helps me get down below my storage threshold faster.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ade570's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    the only thing that makes the season bank less worth it is that when it gets released , you have lost your perks and it takes 2 weeks for your to regain them ( except you spend gems ) so you will have to spend those money in higher prices , it looks like 25m but it will help you like 10 mil
    At least you get to spend it.
    Its the 26th of the month and i still have 1 million of my gold left its taken this long to build and use or donate siege machines.
    25 mill goes a long way when you're maxed.
    Won't have this problem next month as my season bank is zero

    Six years and counting! How did I let this happen?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •