Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ability to manually opt in / opt out clan members

Ability to manually opt in / opt out clan members

Please had the ability for co leaders to manually opt out and opt in clan members for clan wars. Most of my clan members in my clan opt in but donít attack in clan war. Iím tired of playing the guessing game and I have to boot them from the clan everytime. Is there a way to just manually opt in and opt out clan members. It makes it easier for me to see for next clan war who has participated and who has not participated. Instead of not kicking out clan members that didnít participate for one war I can just opt them out of clan war and then select the next members that want to replace them.

The Leader (or Coleader) can manually select who is In or Out of war. While selecting war participants, the Red (Out) / Green (In) can be manually toggled for each player.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    It would be nice for leaders to be able to set members to opted out.

There should be no possibility that SuperCell might even consider thinking about allowing leaders to set members to opted in. The can override the setikn g if they need them to make up numbers, but that should be obvious it was an override.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Opting people out is a good idea if they never attack and refuse to opt in, but the leader opting people in is a really bad idea. Imagine they had to go to the hospital, then they opt out, but the leader decides to opt them back in and force them into war, kicking them if they don't attack, then use the excuse "you were opted in," but I hope people aren't bad enough to do that.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Opting people out is a good idea if they never attack and refuse to opt in, but the leader opting people in is a really bad idea. Imagine they had to go to the hospital, then they opt out, but the leader decides to opt them back in and force them into war, kicking them if they don't attack, then use the excuse "you were opted in," but I hope people aren't bad enough to do that.
    There ARE folks who are bad enough to do that. All in favour of being able to have a leader opt someone out, not in favour of allowing a leader to opt them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Why would a leader bothef with this sort of back handed passive-agressive nonsense?
    If you want to kick someone, kick them...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Forum Veteran
    I cant understand why either, I just know it will happen.

There was poster a while back who wanted folks in his clan that didnt follow some rule or other that he wanted to be able to shame them in the clan they moved to. he wanted to shame them so badly that they quit the game entirely. Having the title of leader is no guarantee that you are a good one.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:31 AM.

OP I agree with the opt-out. It would be nice if a leader could change certain members to red/out, making them have to change it back if they want it green/in. As for manually making them green/in, the leader can already just put them in war anyway. While I don’t think adding that would lead to much of a negative, it also isn’t much of a help to add it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by dangle0905 View Post
    Please had the ability for co leaders to manually opt out and opt in clan members for clan wars. Most of my clan members in my clan opt in but donít attack in clan war. Iím tired of playing the guessing game and I have to boot them from the clan everytime. Is there a way to just manually opt in and opt out clan members. It makes it easier for me to see for next clan war who has participated and who has not participated. Instead of not kicking out clan members that didnít participate for one war I can just opt them out of clan war and then select the next members that want to replace them.
    Next time before starting a war send a mail a warning mail

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangle0905 View Post
    It's hard work to change the clan culture to respect the rule that Opted in means you will do both attacks. You have to always follow through on your warning to kick anyone who opts in and doesn't turn up. If you want to be nice about it, follow the kicking with an immediate re-invite.

To be fair, it requires the Leader's commitment that wars will be exactly when they are supposed to be.

CWL does confuse that matter, regrettably.

I really wish that I could switch people to red. Switch them to red when I think they are temporarily inactive, or if they missed one war. Switch all to red when there is a war frequency change, including the start and finish of CWL.

It's perfectly reasonable to ask active members to switch back to green to indicate their activity and wish to be in the next war. That would be more reasonable than asking everyone to answer a question in the clan chat.