Thread: Builder Base extra loot options

Builder Base extra loot options

It will be better if supercell add some more options of loot other then daily star bonus in builder base.waiting for the daily star bonus makes game progress very slow than usual. So its sometime kinda lost interest on the game

Sometimes there are events that gives bonus win loot or Magical Items. You can also use gems to restart your versus battle loot immediately. Try to get a higher trophy count for more loot winnings.

Yeah definitely i can restart star bonus by using gem.. but i am not a frequent gem user so for me there is no other options..which event you are talking about? Other then monthly event i haven't seen any specifica event for builder base only

There have been Builder Base Events where the loot is increased or the cooldown for more loot is decreased from 24 hours to 8 hours.
    They are relatively rare.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

I have just upgraded my hall to 7 , builder is sitting idle for 3 days as not enough resources to upgrade anything. Currently holding 2600 trophies ,so 100k resources i am getting for daily star bonus. For gem users definitely there's no problem... For player like me just playing the game for passing time no devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulajit View Post
    I have just upgraded my hall to 7 , builder is sitting idle for 3 days as not enough resources to upgrade anything. Currently holding 2600 trophies ,so 100k resources i am getting for daily star bonus. For gem users definitely there's no problem... For player like me just playing the game for passing time no devotion.
    Check some of the upgrade guides in this subforum. They are at the top. I'm holding between 2400 and 2600 as a bh 5 with my mini. You should be able to do better as a 7 and get more loot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Legend
    It can be a good idea to purchase extra loot runs to progress a bit faster.

This advice is only valid, if you fight every battle as if it matters and NEVER drop trophies on purpose.. that way, you will always get the highest bonus possible.

Of course, you should always rush to the highest possible Builder Base level, max out collectors and storages, because THAT will give you the highest amount of residual resources AND give you the highest possible amount of loot when using a rune.

ALSO .. having maxed collectors and storages as a BH9 will give you a better defence, than having your BH at a level that matches your defences .. i.e. rushing is the winning strategy .

My usual response to complaints about "lack of loot" on Builder Base is: "Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade" .. the statement encourages people to rush. New buildings on the ground, max out storages and collectors, upgrade BH ..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.18.17.18.16.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    It can be a good idea to purchase extra loot runs to progress a bit faster.

This advice is only valid, if you fight every battle as if it matters and NEVER drop trophies on purpose.. that way, you will always get the highest bonus possible.

Of course, you should always rush to the highest possible Builder Base level, max out collectors and storages, because THAT will give you the highest amount of residual resources AND give you the highest possible amount of loot when using a rune.

ALSO .. having maxed collectors and storages as a BH9 will give you a better defence, than having your BH at a level that matches your defences .. i.e. rushing is the winning strategy .

My usual response to complaints about "lack of loot" on Builder Base is: "Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade" .. the statement encourages people to rush. New buildings on the ground, max out storages and collectors, upgrade BH ..

/Affront
    Ai Ai captain