Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Valley

The Valley

Dear Hay Day team! There's one thing I'm sincerely disappointed with in the Valley-game! I've been playing Hay Day for many years now and I love all the aspects of the game - except for this one thing, but that is actually killing it for me! ... If I choose to solve another type of task like meeting the requirements from the towns-people, or truck-orders, go fishing or whatever - these tasks may all be challenging to fullfill within the time-limits, but if you only work hard enough, you know that you can do them eventually! In my opinion, the more challenging - the more fun they are! But when you go to the fishing-area, it's never an issue whether you'll get fish or not, is it?!! Needless to say and provided, of course , that you have fishing-hooks and that the fishing-hole is ready! Nor is there any doubt about whether there will be visitors on the next train, when it is due, --- is it!!?It's kind of part of the game, isn't it, with a certain prediction! However this is not the case with the Valley! There the tasks are either so easy that a two-year-old can do them - OR they are simply IMPOSSIBLE TO PERFORM!??? And I don't think that complies with the rest of the game - it's more like playing with dies and you no longer have any influence on the outcome(!) Today is the fifth or sixth time since the beginning of the Valleyseasons, that I get the daily task to help out a lorry that has broken down, but NOT ONCE, in ALL THIS TIME --- has there been a broken down truck around ANYWHERE !!! And mind you, I don't go in to look for them once per day! Yesterday, when this also was part of my daily tasks, I went in some 40 to 50 TIMES in the course of the day, starting around 7 in the morning and visiting the Valley for the last time to look for such a truck, around midnight! I can come across broken down vehicles when they are NOT a part of my daily tasks, but NEVER when they are!!!? And may I ask you --- what is the point of sabotaging the game like this - by making it not just difficult, but completely IMPOSSIBLE to fullfill a daily task??! Yours sincerely Zindy Roka

The Wheel of (mis)fortune, the toolboxes, the Derby tasks, the puzzle pieces...all events heavily randomized. No broken trucks? Well done, grease monkeys!
    Come on, it's just one of daily tasks, big deal.
    Last edited by BULIGO; August 25th, 2019 at 01:08 PM.

Hi Buligo! �� ... No! It's been SIX DAYS of no trucks in trubble, now - in fact EVERY TIME they're on my daily task - and to me it seems that something is not working right --- and that matters to me! Greetings from Zindy

Zindy, do those trucks move at all? Maybe you ended up paired up with a valley inactive or dead team/hood? No driving around= no breakdowns?
    Last edited by BULIGO; August 25th, 2019 at 05:53 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindyroka View Post
    Hi Buligo! �� ... No! It's been SIX DAYS of no trucks in trubble, now - in fact EVERY TIME they're on my daily task - and to me it seems that something is not working right --- and that matters to me! Greetings from Zindy
    Zindy, I understand your frustration. I have had broken down trucks in my daily quests 4+ times myself and I have never been able to fix one. I have fixed numerous trucks in my Valley when they were not on my quest tasks. That being said, I still accomplished all my tasks on my quest chain several days early, so it is doable.

i do have the mismatch between new quests and new fuel spins so I sometimes have 8 available tasks a day, but I never have remaining fuel, so I finished early with only completing my one set of daily quests.

I am in a very inactive Valley...my 5 hoodies and I are very active and have now collected over 260 chickens with the other 4-5 somewhat active folks collecting about 40 between them. Yesterday alone, my hood collected 31 chickens between us. Every single person this time will be able to purchase something from the exclusive shop, although not if they purchased much from the regular shops.

overall, I am not a fan of the broken down trucks, but they are not ruining the game for me. But, I can see how they are doing just that for some people. Either way, I do not like them as part of the daily quests since I do not think they should be happening at all; but, if they must stay, maybe a ran out of fuel temporary stop that incentives help from community members to bring fuel where the stalled tuck gets 2-3 gallons of fuel and the helper gets a free spin. That would encourage people to help and would be beneficial to the stalled truck as well.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindyroka View Post
    ...Today is the fifth or sixth time since the beginning of the Valleyseasons, that I get the daily task to help out a lorry that has broken down, but NOT ONCE, in ALL THIS TIME --- has there been a broken down truck around ANYWHERE !!! And mind you, I don't go in to look for them once per day! Yesterday, when this also was part of my daily tasks, I went in some 40 to 50 TIMES in the course of the day, starting around 7 in the morning and visiting the Valley for the last time to look for such a truck, around midnight! I can come across broken down vehicles when they are NOT a part of my daily tasks, but NEVER when they are!!!? And may I ask you --- what is the point of sabotaging the game like this - by making it not just difficult, but completely IMPOSSIBLE to fullfill a daily task??! Yours sincerely Zindy Roka
    First of all, welcome Zindy to the Hay Day subforum. I understand your frustration because I've experienced the lack of broken trucks sometimes, the group order requests, and collecting chickens. So I just focus on completing the available Daily Quests within my fuel constraints.

With about 32 hours left in the Second Season, I just need to complete 2 DQs to get the final Mystery Box. BTW, my Valley has 99/100 chickens.

---
    Lynn
    August 25, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 25th, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I think some are missing zindys point. Itís not a matter of completing the quest chain. Yes that can be done bc we are getting an extra 4 opportunities per day as a result of a glitch. But when that glitch is fixed, we will be missing out. The real point is that the quest itself is more times than not, impossible. This goes for the collect a chicken or group chicken quest. I have been lucky to be in very active valleys both seasons. My truck breaks down constantly as do teammates. But when the quest appears there are none to be found...ever! Also even when not on a quest, when you do find a broken truck and want to help, you land on the spot and it doesnít allow you to help! Some reopen the game and that solves the problem, but that is not always the case. There have also been threads complaining about the same thing with the chicken quests, and I can verify that issue as well. SC needs to address these issues.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I was wondering if there was a glitch because I havenít seen a broken down truck once in the entire season, like never ever, whether I had the quest (at least 5 times) or not. Maybe itís not showing up? My valley isnít very active tho... I was able to finish the chain today with the help if the extra quests. More challenging but doable daily quests and less difficult fuel tasks would be a nicer balance

��������☀️ Great! Thanks! Love from Norway������

The Valley

Hi everybody! Great hearing from you all! Thank you for your answers! ... This morning I get up, open my Farm and go to the Valley --- and guess WHAT!!??? ;D : A BROKEN DOWN TRUCK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME --- but of course: THAT is NOT on my list of daily tasks today!!! So it's obvious now: This is a built-in, pre- programmed sabotage! From now on I'll just consider a broken down TRUCK on my daily list, a black spot - I' m simply not meant to make my daily tasks that day! --- To the Hay Day Team: "Hope you're having fun with it!?" - I haven't! Otherwise ... Have a great day everybody "over there!" Lots of greetings from Norway