Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improve reading NUMBERS

Improve reading NUMBERS

Hello dear Supercell
    I have a suggestion for you to increasing performance of Clash of Clans.
    It's hard to read number of updates. There are too many zeros. FOR READING NUMBERS EASILY, YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLORE OF ZEROS THREE BY THREE.
    Thank you very much

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    What updates are you talking about? The game updates or the building upGRades?

Not all cultures use 1,000 and 1,000,000

I can't think of anything where the proce has been 1/10th or 10 times what I expected it to be

(adding commas to the 1,000s place in all places is actually a Ruled Out idea)

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasimasadegh View Post
    Hello dear Supercell
    I have a suggestion for you to increasing performance of Clash of Clans.
    It's hard to read number of updates. There are too many zeros. FOR READING NUMBERS EASILY, YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLORE OF ZEROS THREE BY THREE.
    Thank you very much

Can you count? I see it pretty well w/o commas.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Not all cultures use 1,000 and 1,000,000 I can't think of anything where the proce has been 1/10th or 10 times what I expected it to be(adding commas to the 1,000s place in all places is actually a Ruled Out idea)
    How about using a space or an underscore ( _ ) to deficient the numbered values?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    Can you count? I see it pretty well w/o commas.
    It's bad enough to count those zeroes when said numbers run together. I even have a difficult time trying to count the number of zeroes.
    Last edited by LapDawg; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:19 PM. Reason: Visual clarification.

A space would definitely be nice, especially considering it's already used in the battle UI and even for the storage display. I can read the numbers just fine right now, but it'd definitely be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Building upgrades

Centennial Club
    Or for example you have 9,000,000 elixir or 9000000, if you can’t read it maybe make it an option to turn it to where it says 9M

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    Or for example you have 9,000,000 elixir or 9000000, if you can’t read it maybe make it an option to turn it to where it says 9M
    Except that would be good for English-speaking countries. The word "million" will be pronounced and spelled differently in other countries. I think that'll take a lot of time translating what's mentioned in the quote. Having what I previously suggested: spaces or an underscore ( _ ) could be a boon for most if not all players.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    Except that would be good for English-speaking countries. The word "million" will be pronounced and spelled differently in other countries. I think that'll take a lot of time translating what's mentioned in the quote. Having what I previously suggested: spaces or an underscore ( _ ) could be a boon for most if not all players.
    except, as I said, not all countries deal in thousands and millions

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?