Thread: Valley: Daily Quests problem

Valley: Daily Quests problem

When I closed my game on Thursday I’m almost positive I had 3/4 more quests to get to the last red chest and open it.
    However when I went in game yesterday morning all the boxes were shown as open, including the big chest at the end but I don’t recall getting the big prize...I know I have a bad memory but it’s not that bad that I wouldn’t remember getting a bunch of diamonds or boosters .

Also the daily quest ‘button’ at the bottom right corner showed 3 in red and this morning after completing another 4 daily quests it’s showing 7 so somethings clearly wrong.

Have tried closing and restarting.

Anyone experienced the same or does someone from Supercell have a solution?
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Fresh Spawn
    Yes! I have that all my chests are open and I also did not open them all. I have no more chests to open. I am showing a number in red in the same area. Everytime I complete a quest the number goes up. Kinda irritating.

The number in red is quests you do after the last box is opened-ie, they dont count, not really sure why theyre being counted at all. I managed to finish the chain but still got new quests on the last day, some of which I unintentionally completed when I was just trying to collect more tokens-and got that red no.count too. But I did get to open my last box, if you’re sure you didn’t, would try to contact support tho it sounds like that can be difficult, have to try a few times apparently but if its been happening to enough people maybe they can identify a glitch and do sth about it!