Thread: Reload and Challenge

Reload and Challenge

Hello, I just wanted to share an idea with you guys, I have been clash of clans since it first came out. And I feel as though I have invested a lot in this game. So just an idea. I think you guys should do a reload button after every raid. Once the raid has ended you should be able to push reload or change. Reload should allow you to reload the same troops you are using automatically except for heroes of course that way you can still be able to use the boost. Or the change button should be there if you think you want to change your troops or don't want to move forward with another raid. Either way it doesnt take the boost away and we can still buy gems for boost.Tell me what you guys think. Just a suggestion you all are the geniuses.

Isn't this what the quick train tab is for?

It already does this...

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

No,not with what we have now, what I'm saying is create a button that gives you the exact same troops instantly

Quote Originally Posted by brocoskey View Post
    No,not with what we have now, what I'm saying is create a button that gives you the exact same troops instantly
    So queue the same troops and press the "gem it" button

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?