Thread: New, nonrushed TH8 needing a clan

New, nonrushed TH8 needing a clan

Im looking for a mature clan that maxes games, does war, and donates the CORRECT troops.

XP level 60
    Trophies- 1758 (highest 1906)
    King level 10

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 15 #P9QYU8UR. Adult International relaxed mature environment Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LevitateOnClash View Post
    Im looking for a mature clan that maxes games, does war, and donates the CORRECT troops.

XP level 60
    Trophies- 1758 (highest 1906)
    King level 10
    Join my clan Master Lister

join my Clan Master Lister #22RC9UJR9

join my Clan Master Lister #22RC9UJR9

or add me up with player tag #GPQYJOCG Master Lister and I will invite you

Forum Superstar
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 15- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Members Must be active in Cwl, CGs, or Regular War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL. NO mandatory 3rd party apps, kik is optional.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Just in case you havent found a clan, let me post about my clan

Newbie Factory

(#2Y9G2ULC)

Level 15 Clan

About the Newbie Factory:

* We are a farming clan. We play this game for fun and the challenge that it brings. We are not super serious. We strive to maintain an easy going environment. We have loyal, friendly and helpful members who are willing to help you. We war twice a week and take wars seriously.

What we are Recruiting:

* Non-Rushed TH6 - TH8 bases (Also looking for 2-TH9s they must have good amount of War Stars and High Heroes)

To Join:

* Search for our Clan: Newbie Factory (#2Y9G2ULC) and request to join
    Last edited by thebaconnator29PC; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:01 AM.

Pro Member

Hi Levitate,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. We're a mature clan who runs back to back wars. We boot those who repeatedly donate the wrong troops.

You'd be welcome to join The Bailey II, we maxed this latest clan games in just over 1 day.

We have three active clans in our family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago. Generally TH10+.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to our most active war clan (current clan games was maxed in just over a day). Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Generally TH7s and below. Current clan games was maxed in just under 2 days.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Last edited by Grimtar; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:13 AM.