Thread: Max builder walls

Pro Member

Max builder walls

Does anyone else here think the upgrade to max level walls are a bit low compared to the upgrade to 7 to 8. Seems like its not really even worth it to to to level 9

I'm BH9 with my best walls at L4

I manage to sit 4000 pretty easily, pretty sure walls are basically a waste of time, upgrade them if you have to

Each to their own I guess

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

I assume that you mean that the "payback per gold expended is nonlinear", less HP gained per coin spent. Going from Level 7 to 8 yields about +800 HP for 3M, yet Level 8 to 9 yields less than +300 HP for 4M.

But yes, I do think it is worth it. That +300 means that the Battle Machine has to take at least one more hit on that wall (max BM 272 DPS per hit when not raged). And besides, we need to spend resources on something!
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:42 AM.

Pro Member
    Gold to hp increase Im not so worried about as such, but generally speaking, upgrades would go up or at least be around the same increase as the previous level, adding 800 from 7 to 8. Then only 300 for 8 to 9, even if it was around 600hp increase it would feel better then what we have now. Im not saying I wont upgrade em or they wont do anythjng, I know every bit makes a difference in some degree, but only 300hp increase, just a bit lame imo.

Forum Legend
    Walls are something to work on when the rest of the base is maxed. Or to manage loot overflow in some cases.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Yeah walls are the lowest priority for me on my BH base...and did you mean "a bit low" or "a bit high"?