Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games

Fresh Spawn

Clan games

It is not fair some people barely just join clan do a small easy challange like very small for 50 or something then get all reward from a good clan coc should make something like leader can fix a target for clan members if they dont reach they don't get reward so people actually work to get reward not just for free pleaze supercell do something about that

Dont leave your clan set to open. And check this thread on ruled out ideas - read before posting.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

This is a clan management issue. As Piper said, don't leave your clan open to freeloaders. That, and kick out players who won't contribute.

Darian perfectly sums up as to why this will most likely never be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This is something we are very unlikely to implement. With the Clan Games rewards, everyone wins as a Clan and everyone loses as a Clan...together. It's a collaborative effort that everyone is contributing to and is meant to reward the Clan as a whole, not the individual. It is up to the Clan leadership to manage their Clans in a manner they see fit, through communication.

As it has already been mentioned, it would be very unfair for someone to be removed for not meeting some point requirement if that person's points helped the Clan reach a higher tier of rewards. Everyone's points all contribute towards reaching that reward tier, whether you contributed 3000 or 300 or 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey, I'm a pretty old guy and my meme game is pretty strong.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifbfbfb View Post
    It is not fair some people barely just join clan do a small easy challange like very small for 50 or something then get all reward from a good clan coc should make something like leader can fix a target for clan members if they dont reach they don't get reward so people actually work to get reward not just for free pleaze supercell do something about that
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As has been pointed out, this idea is ruled out.

I'm therefore going to close this thread now, but please feel free to post other ideas in the future.

Thank you

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51