Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: things that ticks a player off in coc

Pro Member

things that ticks a player off in coc

been playing clan games, did raids,
    then do a WAR attack.. and 3/4 way into the attack get the.... you lost connection ... well was doing good... no defense to speak of ..
    so log back on and ....0% in war..that sucks so bad..especially when every attack counts to pull off a WIN for the team.

ouch that hurts.......

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

In the earlier days of coc, if we used to get disconnected we were still able to come back and continue the attack, do i remember correctly?

I am facing this problem in these days , i faced it again for the secong time , and no it's not my connection problem cause my friends have the same problem , in the first time i was about to get the third star when this happened , but when i returned , they war no attacks in my dialog and my troops were in there ,and in second time , i got connection out message and i was in a middle of my war with 61% destruction and when i returned , i checked my dialog and it was full 3 stars , seems like they continued whiout their chief

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    In the earlier days of coc, if we used to get disconnected we were still able to come back and continue the attack, do i remember correctly?
    No you don't [remember correctly] at least not for quite some time... what counts as 'the earlier days' for you?

Pro Member
    think early days if no troops were put down it did not count as an attack.....sure wish coc revives some old technology ..cause this new tech really bites..

Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    think early days if no troops were put down it did not count as an attack.....sure wish coc revives some old technology ..cause this new tech really bites..
    Yes, and people used it to cheat..
    Well rid of it

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    I am facing this problem in these days , i faced it again for the secong time , and no it's not my connection problem cause my friends have the same problem , in the first time i was about to get the third star when this happened , but when i returned , they war no attacks in my dialog and my troops were in there ,and in second time , i got connection out message and i was in a middle of my war with 61% destruction and when i returned , i checked my dialog and it was full 3 stars , seems like they continued whiout their chief
    gather it depends on what server we players get..I got the same ..some time game continues to play when the igot the..you got disconnected screen...and other times that 0%.. inconstancy is the name of the game I guess...but lately it been ...on my table shows 80 to 90 % thru the game ..then ho by the way ...you got disconnected..relog on only to see 0 %..
    super frustrating

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    This is how I remember it.
    Hasnt happened for a while, but once it used to start to buffer, I would put all my troops down, as the programme seemed to complete the raid, even tho connection was lost.

As I say, been a while, so maybe changed now, and how OP got 0% even three quarters of the way thru the raid.. Never seen that one, unless it dropped out before anything was dropped.. I have spectated a drop out before anything dropped.. Is a long 3 mins watching nothing.

It depends on when the disconnect occurred, which is different than when you see the connection warning pop up in game. If it disconnected before you dropped any troops you'll see the 0% attack. If it disconnected after troops were dropped, the ones you did drop will carry on the attack. As frustrating as it is, forcing the attack to register when confirming the attack removes people's ability to cheat the system and get free test attacks in.