Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: things that ticks a player off in coc

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    It depends on when the disconnect occurred, which is different than when you see the connection warning pop up in game. If it disconnected before you dropped any troops you'll see the 0% attack. If it disconnected after troops were dropped, the ones you did drop will carry on the attack. As frustrating as it is, forcing the attack to register when confirming the attack removes people's ability to cheat the system and get free test attacks in.
    if no troops or spells were placed down..than how would that be a free test attack..

Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    if no troops or spells were placed down..than how would that be a free test attack..
    In the old days, players would start their attack, very quickly lose their connection on purpose, do their attack (while not connected) to see how it turned out. They could practice this way many times before doing their real attack. It was called ghosting and it was a problem.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    In the old days, players would start their attack, very quickly lose their connection on purpose, do their attack (while not connected) to see how it turned out. They could practice this way many times before doing their real attack. It was called ghosting and it was a problem.
    again...if no troops or spells are put down how does it count as an ghosting attack...

Pro Member
    I get the the ghost or use as a cheat....but let's face it.. if no troops or spells are put down...no attack occured... and part that ticks me is .. my was tablet was 80 % or better done with the attack...and got the disconnected ..log back on and 0% no troops were put down yet shows I used an attack..it bits so bad when all attacks count and we lose because of disconnect issues..

*new clan member*
    “Co plz”

The builder base

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    Things that ticks me off is
    when i am doing war attacks and I get a call

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    This thing happens to my samsung tab. I missed alot of war attacks for this. At the end I use my phone for war attacks.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    been playing clan games, did raids,
    then do a WAR attack.. and 3/4 way into the attack get the.... you lost connection ... well was doing good... no defense to speak of ..
    so log back on and ....0% in war..that sucks so bad..especially when every attack counts to pull off a WIN for the team.
    Made a legends attack yesterday, pulled off 3*...

Message appeared: You have lost connection...

Came back to the game, got 0% destruction 0 stars.

Went for a walk...

I get the the ghost or use as a cheat....but let's face it.. if no troops or spells are put down...no attack occured... and part that ticks me is .. my was tablet was 80 % or better done with the attack...and got the disconnected ..log back on and 0% no troops were put down yet shows I used an attack..it bits so bad when all attacks count and we lose because of disconnect issues..
    The disconnect happens before the game ever tells you there’s a connection problem. So the timeline goes like this.

1. You start the attack
    2. You lose connection
    3. You start placing troops
    4. Game notifies you there’s a connection issue (WiFi signal blinking on screen)
    5. Game notifies you connection was lost and you have to reload (it was trying to reconnect automatically up until now but couldn’t).
    6. You log on and see 0% attack instead of the 60%+ you saw locally. This happens because the connection was lost before you placed any troops.

Now if number 2 and number 3 are switched then when you come back you will see some of your attack went through. Better results if you were able to get most/all troops and spells down prior to the connection failing.