Thread: Valley gem balance

Centennial Club

Valley gem balance

Background: in the first full valley season I had 5 permits in the shop, all requiring nothing but blue gems. I tried to prioritize blue gems in my journey but I was able to collect perhaps only few hundred more of them than the other colours.

Has anyone been more successful in similar situation? Because I think that you have little to no control which gems you'll collect. Most of the times when you have multiple choices to go, one place is offering so few gems. Or perhaps it's a delivery task to non optimal route. Or if the first building is good for you, the next one on the road is not. Or the route is requiring more 3 and 4 fuel steps between the buildings.

So the only real choice you have is if you like to use your fuel now or wait for 4 hours for better offering.

So I don't really see the point of having different gems. Other than it makes it harder to get the items you want from the shop - and there's "nothing" you can do about it.

But If you have some superior strategies for collecting particular gem, please feel free to share them!
    Last edited by zetis; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    it makes it harder to get the items you want from the shop - and there's "nothing" you can do about it.
    Probably working exactly as intended *wink*

Pay close attention to your tokens and chest prizes you collect in the VALLEY they are not ALWAYS registering I just had 2/25 diamond chest and 27 green tokens that I did not recieve.....however reporting this issue to support is useless...I personally think the glitches in the valley need to be addressed but until Hay Day gets enough complaints its just useless collecting things that you don't get credit for "what's the point"

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by buggles View Post
    Pay close attention to your tokens and chest prizes you collect in the VALLEY they are not ALWAYS registering I just had 2/25 diamond chest and 27 green tokens that I did not recieve.....however reporting this issue to support is useless...I personally think the glitches in the valley need to be addressed but until Hay Day gets enough complaints its just useless collecting things that you don't get credit for "what's the point"
    This happened to me as well, I bought a permit, but when I went to check, the permit wasn't added to my game. When I sent a message, they sent an aumomated reply

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Background: in the first full valley season I had 5 permits in the shop, all requiring nothing but blue gems. I tried to prioritize blue gems in my journey but I was able to collect perhaps only few hundred more of them than the other colours.

Has anyone been more successful in similar situation? Because I think that you have little to no control which gems you'll collect. Most of the times when you have multiple choices to go, one place is offering so few gems. Or perhaps it's a delivery task to non optimal route. Or if the first building is good for you, the next one on the road is not. Or the route is requiring more 3 and 4 fuel steps between the buildings.

So the only real choice you have is if you like to use your fuel now or wait for 4 hours for better offering.

So I don't really see the point of having different gems. Other than it makes it harder to get the items you want from the shop - and there's "nothing" you can do about it.

But If you have some superior strategies for collecting particular gem, please feel free to share them!
    A bit unlucky for you that what you want requires blue token only.

In my case, I need 600 more red token than the others for a booster. So I took another approach to manage token differently.

At the beginning of Season, I simply listed all the items I would like to buy, add the price and set it as the token goal for the season and also the goal of how many token per day I should make. As days go by, I track how many token I have, how many more needed for each color, how many I must make per day and per color. Knowing the average token I could earn per day, I then adjusted my wishlist and had a more realistic short list with a few items on waiting list.

That way, I knew whether I were on track to get the item I wanted most. If not, what else I could still aim for with the least left over token at the end. Got help from a spreadsheet of course, to save me from mental calculus all day. I only need to remember each day which token I must prioritize and went on the drive looking for them

As for choosing building, now with the full Valley map available, perhaps you could have a look and find an area that building are pretty close to each other to save fuel? Rumor has it that somewhere near the 2 fish shops, buildings are just 2 fuel units away from each other.

Request: group request order usually yields 30+ tokens (even 40+, mixed color), a good order for me is one that gives about 28+ so I look specifically for them.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

A slightly differerent, but related ‘complaint’

i think there needs to be something to spend our remaining tokens on. I was left with 180/60/174 (414) which wasn’t enough to buy anything, but is still quite a lot compared to how few we earn for each delivery. I think it would be good to have some rewards that you can buy with a mix of tokens added together, irrespective of colour. 414 mixed tokens should allow you to buy something! Even if it’s just machine items or crops etc.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I agree. I had the exact same issue and that is a lot of tokens to forfeit after working so hard to earn fuel to get those tokens. I felt very cheated especially since you have little control over the colors of tokens that you can collect.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I’m not a fan of the prizes especially when you can purchase these with coins ...what were sc thinking. How about replacing rope fence and axes with something more useful or decoration you can’t purchase with coins or vouchers.