Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do you think they'll change legend league format when th13 drops?

Do you think they'll change legend league format when th13 drops?

Do you think they'll give more attacks or make some other changes to legend league when a new th level drops and those currently in legends will be actively farming again? Will 8 attacks per day be enough?

See no reason why TH 13 would force any change. When the new Legends format came out, they also added new levels to some items. Players did in fact successfully farm resources for those upgrades while in the new Legends. I am still seeing it today, often see some non-maxed players within Legends.

Forum Veteran
    I have been in legends for a month now and for the first time ever and it's damn exhausting. Takes 8 hours of cooking time, not available for a working person.

After few days, I decided to go 4 usual attacks and 4 goblins attack alternately. But even that is too much for me. Will drop back after the season ends.

I really hope they add a customisation on number of attack/defence between 3-20. Then all sort of people will be happy.
    Last edited by raja1; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCWarHog View Post
    Do you think they'll give more attacks or make some other changes to legend league when a new th level drops and those currently in legends will be actively farming again? Will 8 attacks per day be enough?
    I think a lot of people will drop out of legends when th13 drops if they don't increase the loot or the attacks, but then they will be back later so maybe SC won't care.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

You are probably right. I haven't had much trouble keeping my builders and lab busy in legend. But I'm thinking as people start having six builders to keep employed, plus lab and heros, will 8 attacks a day be enough? I think 10 attacks would be a good round number and would help keep that 6th builder occupied. Even if you still wanted to use 8 attacks I don't think missing 2 attacks would drop you out of legend.

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    I really hope they add a customisation on number of attack/defence between 3-20. Then all sort of people will be happy.
    Supercell has already ruled out this idea.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by KCWarHog View Post
    You are probably right. I haven't had much trouble keeping my builders and lab busy in legend. But I'm thinking as people start having six builders to keep employed, plus lab and heros, will 8 attacks a day be enough? I think 10 attacks would be a good round number and would help keep that 6th builder occupied. Even if you still wanted to use 8 attacks I don't think missing 2 attacks would drop you out of legend.
    If you currently have not had an issue keeping your builders and lab going, why do you think LL will not be enough to keep them going when th13 drops?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I think a lot of people will drop out of legends when th13 drops if they don't increase the loot or the attacks, but then they will be back later so maybe SC won't care.
    If perhaps 200k players drop out of LL, and the current players in say 4400+ become more active, would it just not make high titans similar to the old LL of 5500+ with long wait times for bases? Will someone be able to get more then 8 attacks in a day?

The time saved for not waiting for a base is a big drawing factor for LL players, not sure how many would want to give that up.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    This is what I will be doing.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Id like to see legends league loot increased after major content update drops. I feel like 8 attacks a day in legends should be worth about 16 attacks worth in Titan 1.