Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do you think they'll change legend league format when th13 drops?

Centennial Club
    Correct me if my math is wrong but.

6 builders X 12 M /14 days / 8 atks per day =

Around 650 000 gold/lix per atk. Pretty doable with such massive bonuses.

I know the upg will likely cost more than 12M but theres some wiggle room in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekagob View Post
    Correct me if my math is wrong but.

6 builders X 12 M /14 days / 8 atks per day =

Around 650 000 gold/lix per atk. Pretty doable with such massive bonuses.

I know the upg will likely cost more than 12M but theres some wiggle room in there.
    Add in loot from collectors that can not be raided close to 850k a day, loot from 2 war attacks every 48 hours, 1 million a day (if you win, 400k if not) add this up and you get 1.8 million a day each semi passively. 12.6m a week, basically will keep 2 builders going all by itself.
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:22 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If you currently have not had an issue keeping your builders and lab going, why do you think LL will not be enough to keep them going when th13 drops?
    Mainly because I'm only having to employ 5 builders presently. If I had six, one would probably have to sit on the bench for periods of time.

Edit : I also haven't really had a pressing need for elixir or DE for some time now.
    Last edited by KCWarHog; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:44 PM.

I have 5 builders busy and dump loot into walls with the 6th builder. I never pushed above Titans 2 before obs, but now I can't see myself ever dropping out.

Somehow it really, REALLY, seems too soon to be worrying about that already ...

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    I don't think sc will make any change in LL(post th13 release) , it is good (no need of a change),
    but who do more than 8 attacks per day will probably drop down to farm,
    others who are ok with 8 attacks per day will stay in legend league, i'll say
    that it would depend on personal preference

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If perhaps 200k players drop out of LL, and the current players in say 4400+ become more active, would it just not make high titans similar to the old LL of 5500+ with long wait times for bases? Will someone be able to get more then 8 attacks in a day?

The time saved for not waiting for a base is a big drawing factor for LL players, not sure how many would want to give that up.
    Not all will go to titans. There are th12s in my clan right now lower than that, farming loot at more than I can make in legends. Again, though, if it is a temporary thing for a few months I'm not sure SC will consider it a big problem.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

May be there can be a little increase in loot but i dont think they are going to change league format just because of th13.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    I have been in legends for a month now and for the first time ever and it's damn exhausting. Takes 8 hours of cooking time, not available for a working person.
    Previous legends was impossible for any working person whose employer didn't let them take random 5 minute breaks to play an attack.

New legends is easy for most working persons. I am i full time employment, couldn't possibly have played in old legend, now have two accounts in new legends and have not yet missed a single attack.

One atrack before I leave for the office. Another when I get there, before starting work. One at lunchtime, one as soon as I get home, then 4 during the evening. The cooking time is normally offline time. You just need to find 5 minutes, 8 times a day - at times of your choosing.

After few days, I decided to go 4 usual attacks and 4 goblins attack alternately. But even that is too much for me. Will drop back after the season ends.

I really hope they add a customisation on number of attack/defence between 3-20. Then all sort of people will be happy.

Not going to happen. One of their primary drivers for this update was that it should be the same for everybody. While they may tweak the numbers it will always be fixed, and the same for everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

TH13 drop will see a big change to Legends though, in the same way a TH11 struggles to stay in Legends now, a TH12 will probably face the same problem.
    Big advantage to being able to spend a lot of gems since free to play players won't be able to instant max neqrly as much content with books/hammers.
    My feeling is that I will stay in Legends, just suits me. 8 attacks and not losing loot on defense is nice.

I don't see that we need more attacks or will get them, but who knows?!
    It might be a good time for SC to change the number of attacks per day. If they are ever going to.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:47 PM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?