Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan games gone....

Clan games gone....

Someone in global chat asked for help for clan games and i was clanless at that time. I joined his clan and wanted to do the first quest. Before I could finish this quest i got banned from the clan.....
    Is there any chance that this can be reseted? What ♥♥♥♥ty concept is this...

You got 'scammed' unfortunately. The only thing you can do is [maybe] ask support... I know that in the past sometimes when this happened, things reset after a day or two, but it's already day 3 of the games. It might be a case of 'S O O L' for these games unfortunately... Better luck next time and don't get suckered into something like this ...

The concept is good, it's just some people that seem to be hell bent on messing things up for others

Unfortunately no it can't be reset. Best advice you'll ever get: stay away from global chat. It's toxic, filled with trolls, and little boys looking for girlfriends
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

After 4 years I thought it would be a nice idea to play CoC again and I didnt even know that this feature exists... Thought it is funny and wanted to try it out. Unfortunate...
    But still, why are u bound to one clan? Guess it makes a bit sense when u take into consideration that u donnu before how many points the clan actually gets but still
    Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by IamUnlucky123 View Post
    After 4 years I thought it would be a nice idea to play CoC again and I didnt even know that this feature exists... Thought it is funny and wanted to try it out. Unfortunate...
    But still, why are u bound to one clan? Guess it makes a bit sense when u take into consideration that u donnu before how many points the clan actually gets but still
    Damn.
    Welcome back to the game.... it's very unfortunate this happened to you ... just find a good clan and help them help you next time... with these being the birthday games it's a shame you can't get the rewards. You have tried to enter in another clan I take it? Should you still need a clan next time, shoot me a PM and I probably can fit you in on one of our clans so you at least can see how it is supposed to go.

And as for the clan aspect... it is a CLAN thing, and it would be virtually impossible to control it if people can just hop clans in between. It's also impossible to stop exploits then [most likely]. Anything nowadays needs rules....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I know that in the past sometimes when this happened, things reset after a day or two, but it's already day 3 of the games.
    i have never seen anything different that that: if you start clangames in a clan you bekong to that clan for the rest of the currently running clangames.

i tryed it many times with my minini (3rd one) and it always told me to join back clan *** to play clangames.

You are bound to one clan because it is clan games. You can't do tasks in two clans. If they set it up such that if you leave the clan your task you started ends it would avoid your situation, but cause other problems.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Best advice I can give anyone in this game is to find one good clan and stick with it.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Damn.
    Welcome back brother, just wait for next clan games, they will be here in 4 weeks, just find a good clan by then. Atb👍

Forum Veteran
    i think it will allow you to compete in another clan once your selected task timer(in previous clan) runs out.
    for example if you selected a task which had a duration of 1 day, you wont be able do clan games in another clan until 1 day is over & your task in previous clan(which you got kicked from) is failed.

at least thats what i think.
    Last edited by arpithmania; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:06 PM.