Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan games gone....

Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    i think it will allow you to compete in another clan once your selected task timer(in previous clan) runs out.
    for example if you selected a task which had a duration of 1 day, you wont be able do clan games in another clan until 1 day is over & your task in previous clan(which you got kicked from) is failed.

at least thats what i think.
    well you would think wrong

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    i think it will allow you to compete in another clan once your selected task timer(in previous clan) runs out.
    for example if you selected a task which had a duration of 1 day, you wont be able do clan games in another clan until 1 day is over & your task in previous clan(which you got kicked from) is failed.

at least thats what i think.
    Unfortunately you can only do it in on clan.

Krakurskull Clan Tag - 2PV8LV0J
    Forum - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...vel-8-War-Clan

I don't really like that mechanic that if you start a task, you are bound to a clan regardless if you score points.

For example, we are doing Clan Games in only one of two clans this time. I only want rewards on a few of my accounts but I can take all my extras to clan games and only trash challenges but never score any points. Once we hit our max 50 players (scoring points counting only), all my accounts I'm using to trash challenges become unable to even start challenges.

We did clan mails about Clan Games being in one clan, but still have a couple that forget which clan they are in and start a challenge and get locked in the other clan :S
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

I just thought of a 50/50 solution (depending he the clan is set to 'open') but not sure if it is considered trolling imo. Keep joining the clan after the one day ban and hope no one is online to kick u. Quickly complete a challenge so that if you get kicked again, at the very least you get the rewards from that clan.
    Last edited by IDontRemember; August 25th, 2019 at 01:27 AM.
    Dont get toxic, you know i've beaten u. Join my very rubbish clan today: dashing piggies i've forgotten the tag though

[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IDontRemember View Post
    I just thought of a 50/50 solution (depending he the clan is set to 'open') but not sure if it is considered trolling imo. Keep joining the clan after the one day ban and hope no one is online to kick u. Quickly complete a challenge so that if you get kicked again, at the very least you get the rewards from that clan.
    spot on ^ dont think it is considdered trolling at all