Thread: Notification Problem

Notification Problem

I cannot get notify when the building upgrades finished. I get all notification. But only buildings not. How can I fix it?

please check in the game "more settings". i dont know what else you could do as you got the other notifications without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    please check in the game "more settings". i dont know what else you could do as you got the other notifications without problems.
    All of them are mode on.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dogukanishere View Post
    I cannot get notify when the building upgrades finished. I get all notification. But only buildings not. How can I fix it?
    Did you use builder potions? The notification counter is calculated on your device and the timer is set when you start the upgrade. If afterwards you speed up the building, the notification on your device can't recalculated. The notification will come up too late...
    Last edited by ZionWhiteRabbit; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:41 PM.
    TH12 (51/62/31) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (22/30/ -) TH9 (13/15/ -)

Quote Originally Posted by ZionWhiteRabbit View Post
    Did you use builder potions? The notification counter is calculated on your device and the timer is set when you start the upgrade. If afterwards you speed up the building, the notification on your device can't recalculated. The notification will come up too late...
    I never use builder potion. I allude to normal building. Cannot get notification from both of them.