Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything cooked fast (SM,SPELL&TROOPS) ...

Everything cooked fast (SM,SPELL&TROOPS) ...

I think you should add a method to cook the selected army set, start making it in a row. Not in a separate section.
    For example, we do not need a siege machine because siege machine donations can be received by other players.

"Barrack, Dark Barrack, Spell and Siege Work Shop" Training Potions Everything begins with the press of a button. What if you start making the same thing one by one?

Eg.jpg

If I use a "Training Potion". Meanwhile, if someone requests a "s
    Siege Machine", I can cook this machine and donate it as soon as possible. I often raid with the same number of soldiers, as I attack the base with a group of soldiers / spells. Other players donate me a "siege machine". I don't think I should build my siege machine.

But I think I should be able to set up those armies, spells and SM, because I raid and use my troops, I can cook this raid army with just 1 Potion. This will save "Potion" time by going to each barrack and cooking each troop. I don't want to save this "potion" time, but rather increase the time that matches the request time.
    If someone wants to donate a machine, add 30 gems and promote your workshop for 1 hour.
    I force players to use "training potions".
    We can set up multiple army, spell and siege machines and switch between them quickly, I think it would be an easy way to quickly cook Troops, machines and spells.
    Last edited by jamesoo7; August 24th, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

I've read this three times, and still have no idea what you want.
    Want to rephrase maybe?

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I've read this three times, and still have no idea what you want.
    Want to rephrase maybe?
    You will understand it better if you look at the picture.

For the idea itself, no. This will only make things take way longer, it is very fast as it is with separate tabs. This will happen due to with separate tabs, spells, siege machines, and troops cook simultaneously, while with this idea, things are a lot less organized, decreasing QoL, and things can no longer cook simultaneously.
    Think of this: there are three separate timers for troops, spells, and siege machines. They all run at the same time simultaneously. The longest timer of the three will be the time for your entire army to cook (often troops.) If this idea was put into effect, instead of the timers running at the same time, each timer would be added together, creating a huge bulky timer. Also this will not help at all with donating, unless this would add a longer list for donating, but this could be easily exploited to make an unlimited time to raid.
    An idea for having a separate tab specifically for donations would be useful, but I thing that is ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    You will understand it better if you look at the picture.

For the idea itself, no. This will only make things take way longer, it is very fast as it is with separate tabs. This will happen due to with separate tabs, spells, siege machines, and troops cook simultaneously, while with this idea, things are a lot less organized, decreasing QoL, and things can no longer cook simultaneously.
    Think of this: there are three separate timers for troops, spells, and siege machines. They all run at the same time simultaneously. The longest timer of the three will be the time for your entire army to cook (often troops.) If this idea was put into effect, instead of the timers running at the same time, each timer would be added together, creating a huge bulky timer. Also this will not help at all with donating, unless this would add a longer list for donating, but this could be easily exploited to make an unlimited time to raid.
    An idea for having a separate tab specifically for donations would be useful, but I thing that is ruled out.
    I had looked at the picture, still no idea what it is meant to be achieving.
    I know sometimes English is a struggle, but this idea simply makes no sense to me.

Unless he is saying one queue for all things? So I have to wait for my ElectroDragons to be completed before I can make a Rage? Is that really what he wants?
    Who on earth would want that?!?!
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; August 24th, 2019 at 07:13 PM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.

Centennial Club
    Phillsuppose the second paragraph of your reply is correct. He wants one long queue, which is not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Phillsuppose the second paragraph of your reply is correct. He wants one long queue, which is not a good idea.
    It's such a horrible idea it never occurred to me that anyone could want this...
    Baffled

It's such a horrible idea it never occurred to me that anyone could want this...
    Baffled
    You remember the old days when barracks were used to make separate detachments. One barrack had "DRAGON for 30 minutes" and another barrack (wizard for 10 minutes). As far as I remember, I used to make "Wizards" to donate and also donated them.
    4 barracks where 4 different Troops were cooked.
    Now the situation is the same.
    Four separate lines.
    1. Army
    2. Spell Factory
    3. Dark Barrack
    And
    The 4th is a siege workshop.
    If all this was done in a line of Army's, Spells and Machines then everything could be cooked as soon as possible.
    But you do not like this idea.
    "SC" has changed this long ago because people only boost 1 Barrack for donations of Troops. So here we are because the cost of 30 gems for 4 barracks. "Potion" makes everything with 25 gems, but not everything moves in time.
    CC request not in time
    The SM request by players is not in time when we ever boost.
    "Spells" cooking time is less and "Troops" have more cooking time.
    The heroes stand on time but the Troops take time to cook.
    If I am the leader of the clan I would like to donate war cc troops, but only in a boost I fill 25 cc troops.
    A lot of things I can't tell right now.
    Have you ever seen someone boost 4 barracks using 30 gems?
    "To donate to the armies."
    what is this? own selfishness!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    You remember the old days when barracks were used to make separate detachments. One barrack had "DRAGON for 30 minutes" and another barrack (wizard for 10 minutes). As far as I remember, I used to make "Wizards" to donate and also donated them.
    4 barracks where 4 different Troops were cooked.
    Now the situation is the same.
    Four separate lines.
    1. Army
    2. Spell Factory
    3. Dark Barrack
    And
    The 4th is a siege workshop.
    If all this was done in a line of Army's, Spells and Machines then everything could be cooked as soon as possible.
    But you do not like this idea.
    "SC" has changed this long ago because people only boost 1 Barrack for donations of Troops. So here we are because the cost of 30 gems for 4 barracks. "Potion" makes everything with 25 gems, but not everything moves in time.
    CC request not in time
    The SM request by players is not in time when we ever boost.
    "Spells" cooking time is less and "Troops" have more cooking time.
    The heroes stand on time but the Troops take time to cook.
    If I am the leader of the clan I would like to donate war cc troops, but only in a boost I fill 25 cc troops.
    A lot of things I can't tell right now.
    Have you ever seen someone boost 4 barracks using 30 gems?
    "To donate to the armies."
    what is this? own selfishness!
    It makes no sense to me.

A clanmate requests for Hogs and Heal and Slammer
    So now I need to queue Hogs and then Heal and then a Slammer in my one training queue?
    Rather than hogs in my barracks and heal in my spell factory and a slammer in my workshop.

Unless you make troops/spells/seige take 1/3 as long to build (frankly even less than a 1/3 since they never line up perfectly) then why on earth would anyone want this?

It only makes it slower to make an army.

It makes no sense to me.

A clanmate requests for Hogs and Heal and Slammer
    So now I need to queue Hogs and then Heal and then a Slammer in my one training queue?
    Rather than hogs in my barracks and heal in my spell factory and a slammer in my workshop.

Unless you make troops/spells/seige take 1/3 as long to build (frankly even less than a 1/3 since they never line up perfectly) then why on earth would anyone want this?

It only makes it slower to make an army.
    I can tell how long it takes for the hogs to cook "45 seconds" and then the Healer takes "2 minutes" and then a slammer takes "17m 15 seconds".
    Now in regular queues
    Hogs 45 minutes, Healer 2 minutes and Slammer 20 minutes.
    Which will prove beneficial in this?
    Last edited by jamesoo7; August 24th, 2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    I can tell how long it takes for the hogs to cook "45 seconds" and then the Healer takes "2 minutes" and then a slammer takes "17m 15 seconds".
    Now in regular queues
    Hogs 45 minutes, Healer 2 minutes and Slammer 20 minutes.
    Which will prove beneficial in this?
    How would anyone know since what you say makes no sense, where are you dreaming up these numbers from?
    <confused emoji shrugs and gives up>
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; August 24th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.