Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selective donations allowed by player or clan

Quote Originally Posted by GeneraleJoker View Post
    I am pretty sure that developers are not making any effort to implement that thing in Clash of Clans, and the strange thing is that you must write here anything about your idea for begin considered a bit. As I think they do this for reduce to minimum their work, because you did it almost all. They need only to write hundred or in worst case thousand line of source code for implement that function. I think they have a brain too for thinking what we have missed to design.
    PhillSuppose,

Thank you for sending me that link but I must inform you that I don't have finished yet my IT Engineering studies, I'll check that link in a couple of years, if anything goes good. Based on information gathered in the link I assume that they are run out of "chief" artists and "chief" developers. I really dislike that a game such as Clash of Clans is constantly run out of news and updates are often only of bug fixes. If Clash of Clans administration create such a platform where a freelancer developer could send his code, maybe tons of new functionalities could be implemented in no time by player themselves, obviously a problem of this could be that Clash is a closed source game, but building a stack of pseudocode and graphical modifications by supporters can be translated into properly game functions by Supercell developers.
    Hello GeneraleJoker, allow me to welcome you to the forums (I didn’t notice this when I first replied here).

To help you, there is an important information that you missed about this suggestion part of the forums: here (watch the video, and follow the link to a further older discussion). This information is also linked in the sticky about this forum here.

Tl;DR: this section of the forum does not receive answers from the development team, as there is no manning to do so.

Just propose new ideas and features, to improve the game. The dev’s team will review and decide, but has not communicated about these much, except indirectly in the list of implemented ideas.
    Another recent discussion about the way this forum could be improved is here (my reply linked in quote, saying same as here )

To be honest: we discussed so often on how to make everyones life better, and add information to the stickies but they don’t get read (as many expect).

PhillSuppose,

Thank you for sending me that link but I must inform you that I don't have finished yet my IT Engineering studies, I'll check that link in a couple of years, if anything goes good. Based on information gathered in the link I assume that they are run out of "chief" artists and "chief" developers. I really dislike that a game such as Clash of Clans is constantly run out of news and updates are often only of bug fixes. If Clash of Clans administration create such a platform where a freelancer developer could send his code, maybe tons of new functionalities could be implemented in no time by player themselves, obviously a problem of this could be that Clash is a closed source game, but building a stack of pseudocode and graphical modifications by supporters can be translated into properly game functions by Supercell developers.
    a platform where freelancers can send them code LOL
    you might need to tell us where you are studying because that's patently ridiculous

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    The part a player can choose everybody wants, but I would hate if a troll locked everybody to always ask for only goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    a platform where freelancers can send them code LOL
    you might need to tell us where you are studying because that's patently ridiculous
    I never been so insulted. It's ridiculous the fact that you're insulting me for an idea that has no sense for you. Respect others is first step for mankind to avoid the pains of hell, if you don't agree with what I say just tell it but in a different respectful way.

I never been so insulted. It's ridiculous the fact that you're insulting me for an idea that has no sense for you. Respect others is first step for mankind to avoid the pains of hell, if you don't agree with what I say just tell it but in a different respectful way.
    This isn't how software development works, my LOL stands

LOL

your idea is fine (except it isn't really your idea and it has zero detail compared to other threads on the same thing) it's your bizarre view that I am LOL at

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.

Centennial Club
    I guess they do it in clash Royale but itís different than that, I prefer a combination of troops and just simply make rules to not wrong donate, itís easy to track who donated to you, check many players troop levels and their amount of donations, I get to a verdict pretty fast.

Millennial Club
    This isn't how software development works, my LOL stands

LOL

your idea is fine (except it isn't really your idea and it has zero detail compared to other threads on the same thing) it's your bizarre view that I am LOL at
    I checked all your posts in ideas and features and I am trying to find you one constructive or positive posts I am not ! is it normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    I checked all your posts in ideas and features and I am trying to find you one constructive or positive posts I am not ! is it normal ?
    Literally just posted a helpful piece of advice to you on the Forum Leaderboards thread.

Millennial Club
    Literally just posted a helpful piece of advice to you on the Forum Leaderboards thread.
    Yes thanks, I got that and answered you...but here am talking about ideas and features and really try to be constructive a bit, at the end of course you do whatever you want, but I really checked all your posts and found them destructive while you can be nicer in your replies...once again am just talking about ideas and features not about other sections where you are helpfull and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    Yes thanks, I got that and answered you...but here am talking about ideas and features and really try to be constructive a bit, at the end of course you do whatever you want, but I really checked all your posts and found them destructive while you can be nicer in your replies...once again am just talking about ideas and features not about other sections where you are helpfull and nice.
    You might have noticed that most ideas posted in IFR subforum are nonsense?
    Your idea I was commenting on was actually one of the better ones, I just don't believe it achieves what you think it does.