Thread: TH9 ACTIVE Returning user LFC (NZ)

Fresh Spawn

TH9 ACTIVE Returning user LFC (NZ)

Hi guys,

I have recently returned to CoC and now can't stay away from it.

Would like to join a mature, and very active clan to war and just have fun with.

Currently on TH9, not rushed at all.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    361 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 7,429th in the world and 395th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    441 war wins
    48 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 60,481st in the world and 4,439th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, The Philippines, Turkey, Morocco, Libya, Sweden, Bangladesh & Taiwan i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 15 #P9QYU8UR. Adult International relaxed mature environment Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Join

Join Irish Rebellion #VU8RP9PR if you want an active, experienced clan that always does daily wars, Clan War Leagues, Max's Clans Games and high donation levels.

Hey Endorsi, here is some info about my clan.

Level : 9
    War Streak : 15
    CWL : Crystal 2
    Clan Tag : #9VG8UUQG
    We Always max Clan Games.

We do require you to have discord i hope that isnt an issue. We require it because its easier to post our war strategy which i personal hand pick bases for everyone before every war.

Add me on discord or send in a request to the clan saying awestruct sent you or something

Discord : AweStruCT#9997

Hope to see you soon!.

Lords of Havoc: active, high level War clan

Lords of Havoc was founded on 11/24/15. We are an International clan with players from all around the world. The majority are US based.

We are a clan that does well in wars and CWL but we are not a hardcore war clan. We war back-to-back but wars are optional. You are welcome to opt in & out as you please. You will not be kicked for a failed war attack. (See War Rules for further information!)

A majority of our clan is TH9-12. We are very active with high donations. Most donations are in the thousands...

We are currently looking for TH10+ players who are friendly, active, and are interested in warring and clan games.

Whether you are a newer player wanting to improve your war skills with a group of friendly adults or an experienced veteran that's just wanting a tight knit clan, you can find a good home here.

Clan Level: 16
    Clan War League: Masters III

Age Requirement:
    You MUST be 18 years or older to join the clan. We don't want any immature players. You must specify your age when you send your request to join. You will be removed if you are acting overly immature in chat or in wars.

Be Active:
    We want an active clan. We are looking for members who are active in donations, war (unless upgrading heroes) and clan games. We remove inactive members at the end of each season.

While you do not have to chat all the time, we do want to hear from you. Say "Hello" if you pop on to let us know you are alive and still kicking!

Donation requirements:
    In order to ensure an active/donating environment, we require minimum troop donations per season based on town hall level. Players who do not meet donation requirements will be removed from the clan.

· TH 6-7: 600 donations
    · TH8+: 1000 donations

What can I donate?
    Max level troops are required for War requests. Otherwise, you may donate any level troops for farming/raiding requests. This gives our lower level players the opportunity to donate and meet the donation requirements.

War Rules:
    We war back-to-back but wars are completely optional. Anyone is welcome to participate with the exception of rushed bases. See the "Rushed Bases" Section of this article.

Follow the war plan. High level war plans are given out at the beginning of a new war. You will be removed from war or booted from clan for repeatedly not following the war plan.
    Use both attacks in war. You will be removed from war or booted from clan for repeatedly not using both attacks in war.
    Learn from mistakes. We will never kick someone out for failing a war attack. We want you to learn from your mistakes, ask questions, try new attacks, etc…
    We will be glad to help you improve but we expect you to put in the effort.

Rushed & Engineered Bases:
    Although we want to give everyone the opportunity to participate in wars, there are exceptions. If you have rushed your town hall level way beyond that of what your offensive/defensive capabilities are, you will not be able to participate in clan wars until your offense/defense is caught up to your town hall level.

Engineered bases are considered rushed bases.

Ultimately, the final decision in these situations will be up to the clan leaders and will be based on how you do in war.

Clan Games:
    We always max out the clan game rewards, often within the first day or two.

We want active members in the clan and want everyone to participate in Clan Games. This helps the entire clan to get the maximum rewards. Participation is not mandatory but if we see a pattern of someone doing minimum effort to get the rewards, that person will be removed from the clan. We prefer that you not participate at all vs. doing the minimum.

Clan War League:
    We are currently doing the 30v30 format to give everyone an opportunity to get medals and participate as much as possible. We do rotate players in/out based on performance and the expected match up.

Elder/Co-leader ranks:
    If ranks are important to you, you may want to look elsewhere. Do not ask or expect to be an elder immediately when joining our clan. Elder is earned by being an active, long term member who participates in war & clan games and helps out others in the clan. Most of our elders were in the clan 6-12 months before getting promoted.

We typically only have 4-5 leaders in the clan so a new lead only occurs when a current one leaves or steps down.

Requirements Recap:

*TH10+

*Be Active: Chat, donate, war, clan games...

*Must meet the minimum troop donation per season based on TH level.

*Wars are optional but you must follow the war plan and use both attacks if you are in war.

*Clan Games are optional but encouraged. We want to see more than minimum participation to get rewards.

To Join:

Send your request in-game and mention you’re from the forums & be sure to specify your age, this is how we filter out spammers/hoppers to keep a clean environment.

Players who don't mention the secret word "Forums" or do not have a valid reason for wanting to join are automatically filtered out as a spammer.

Lords of Havoc

Clan Tag: #8LJ222RL

*Our members are on throughout the day and requests will be answered as soon as possible.

*We look forward to meeting you in game!

Thanks for your interest.

Wink Mutant X | War Clan | Level 9 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

• Casual-Competitive • Multi-Clan Network • Organized • Safe & Fair Play
    • 40v40 & 50v50 Wars • 85% Win-Rate • Max Donations • Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, F at 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV — http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12