Thread: All Friends, Followers & Last Helpers gone

All Friends, Followers & Last Helpers gone

Hey everybody,

For some unknown reason all friends, followers and last helpers are suddenly gone. There's only a spinning circle visible when clicking on each of the tabs.

I know this seems to be a recurrent issue yet I couldn't find any newer info/ explanation that is up to date. My farm is both connected to Supercell ID and FB and the problem occurs on two IOS devices.

Does anyone know a fix for this? Would that be a temporary (server) issue and I should just give it some time or do I need to contact the SC support? It's quite annoying.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Honeybear's
    Level 111

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybears View Post
    Hey everybody,

For some unknown reason all friends, followers and last helpers are suddenly gone. There's only a spinning circle visible when clicking on each of the tabs.

I know this seems to be a recurrent issue yet I couldn't find any newer info/ explanation that is up to date. My farm is both connected to Supercell ID and FB and the problem occurs on two IOS devices.

Does anyone know a fix for this? Would that be a temporary (server) issue and I should just give it some time or do I need to contact the SC support? It's quite annoying.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Honeybear's
    Level 111
    I would contact support.

Make sure you don’t have any pending device updates in your devices general settings
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I would contact support.

Make sure you don’t have any pending device updates in your devices general settings
    Thanks, WussyPuss, it righted itself over night, thankfully. No idea what that was about but luckily it was only temporary.