Thread: Supercell ID

Supercell ID

I have not made one yet due to me playing on my alt (alternate) account (on Ios) and Haven't played on my main account on google play in a long time, so im wondering if I could somehow make my supercell id linked to it so I could play on my main account, my concern is if I do make a account on Ios It will automatically connect to my Ios account.

With a Supercell ID, you can only link one Clash of Clans base to one email address. What you can do is use one email address for one CoC base, and another email address / Supercell ID for the other account. Then you can switch between bases on either device. To do that, you will need a device which has that older Android account up and running on it, and a second email addess.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:20 PM.

After I make my Supercell ID will it link to my Ios or whatever the email is connected too

Quote Originally Posted by ImpuratedDuck View Post
    After I make my Supercell ID will it link to my Ios or whatever the email is connected too
    that doesnt work. to create a supercell id you will first have to load a village which isnt saved with supercell id. on that village you are able to rpcreate a supercell id and this id will be connected to the current loaded village.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpuratedDuck View Post
    Haven't played on my main account on google play in a long time, so im wondering if I could somehow make my supercell id linked to it so I could play on my main account,
    to save your old android village with supercell id you will first have to load it. get an android device from your family/friends and load your village. than save it with supercell id. with that id you are able to play on every supported device.

my concern is if I do make a account on Ios It will automatically connect to my Ios account.
    yep that is what will happen.

part one:

part two:

k u guys can close thread now