Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spell enhancer for th13/ creating own spells.

Centennial Club

Spell enhancer for th13/ creating own spells.

Idea is a new building or a new ability of spell factories to mix the spells with other one and enhance its ability.
    Rage with haste mixing results in 125%rage and 125% haste a 50% increased effect of both spells and 3 housing space.
    Haste and poison mixing results in poisoned haste and 50% increased effect of haste only and poison will work in same way as originally, housing space 2.

We can mix and rage with heal for a reduced effect like 75% of rage and 75% of heal and resulting in -50% effect but 3 housing space.

Not a fan of mixing spells. Probably just add more housing space so you can take more of the current spells.

Maybe 4 space definitely not 3 having all of that power in 3 space is way too op
    -Katana

Feels like way too many possible combinations, as is always the case when someone says "let us combine this and that"
    11 spells now means 55 possible spell combinations (some truly bizarre! Clone-Jump?) for Supercell to create and then balance.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:33 PM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Trainee
    I Live in the city of Santiago de los Caballeros that this in the country of Dominican Republic.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Feels like way too many possible combinations, as is always the case when someone says "let us combine this and that"
    11 spells now means 55 possible spell combinations (some truly bizarre! Clone-Jump?) for Supercell to create and then balance.
    I really love the idea, by name I could bring alchemy lab or the alchemist's tower, that can agree spells and that in some cases this variants or a slightly unexpected result with a new effect by combination or something like that.

Also I believe that not only encompasses the spells but that they can do the same with the troops also.
    Last edited by luisin6919; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luisin6919 View Post
    I really love the idea, by name I could bring alchemy lab or the alchemist's tower, that can agree spells and that in some cases this variants or a slightly unexpected result with a new effect by combination or something like that.

Also I believe that not only encompasses the spells but that they can do the same with the troops also.
    It's hard enough for them to provide balance with 21 troops and 11 spells
    You want to add another 55 spells and 210 troops

Baffling

No
    265 NO

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    I like this idea, just there should be downsides, and alot of potions shouldn't be mixed. Maybe add a function that if you mix things like skeleton spell and freeze, or skeleton spell and bat spell, they would turn into poison spells.

Centennial Club
    If you were to combine rage and haste with only 50% of effect from each and 3 spell spaces, which is the same as they normally would take separately then just put them in the same ring for full effect of each and the same amount of space?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    If you were to combine rage and haste with only 50% of effect from each and 3 spell spaces, which is the same as they normally would take separately then just put them in the same ring for full effect of each and the same amount of space?
    50% increased effect.
    For same housing.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    It's hard enough for them to provide balance with 21 troops and 11 spells
    You want to add another 55 spells and 210 troops

Baffling

No
    265 NO
    Yeah therefore adding a limited combination of spells that are actually useful may be considerable.