Thread: I donít get the trophy thing

Angry I donít get the trophy thing

How is it Iím supposed to advance as a TH11 past Champion League 1 to Titan League when Iím consistently offered to attack well fortified town hall 12ís for a lousy 4 trophies IF I 3-star, with a whopping -34 trophy penalty if my attack fails? I donít get it. It should be the other way around.
    Eat, sleep, clash

I haven't pushed up to Titan in a while, but plan on doing so again with my mini TH11 in the near future. I plan on nexting quite a bit until I find either loot I really want or a base I know I'll be able to succeed on.

Main TH12| Leader of Crooked Lines|BK65AQ65GW40
    Minis - Echo: TH11| Kaeliix: TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

Forum Legend
    There are several threads devoted to this I believe and one has an excellent write up of the trophy system. I'm too lazy to search for them but they are there. Long story short is the trophy system is a pyramid so the higher you get the more players that are below you on the ladder/pyramid. Since the trophies you gain/lose are based on the difference in trophies between you and the attacker/defender the higher you go the more likely you are to find someone below you offering lower trophies.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

well that's just the fact , it's not a clan war which you would face a opponent with a same war weight , it's a higher league and you face much heavier and stronger enemy bases

Level 257Maxed TH12