Thread: Farming in BB

Farming in BB

I have no actual data about that (SC obviously does) but I'm quite certain that BB is way less played than normal base.
    There are many reasons why that is:
    . it may be about the 1v1 mechanics, which some people could just not like;
    . it may be about the limited variety of attack strategies one could use;
    . it may be many other things.

For me the real problem of BB, which is what really keeps me from playing it is that there is no way of farming BB loot (but gemming).

Even playinig LL gives you more attacks than BB (and that is assuming most LL players don't need farming at all, being possibly maxed out). But the "non maxed" home village players can, if he likes to, spend every second of his playing time farming. Every attack can give you some loot. That is obviously not the case with BB, after you've spent your daily star/bonus star limit.

For me this is the thing i like the least about BB. There really is no incentive to playing it after you bonus is reached. Trophies? What good really they do but giving very little more loot per attack. Mines and elixir collectors running all day long give some loot as well.

Give players a reason to play BB and they possibly will :-).

The intent of BB was essentially to just be a side game to play while you wait for main village troops to train. Do your 3 wins per day and move on. It was never intended to be a "farming" game that you play all day. That's for the main village. I have friends who have completely abandoned their MV and play only the BB. They do their 3 wins during lunch at work. They don't play on the weekends. That's enough fun for them.

Some people don't like the raiding aspect of MV (which includes being raided and having your resources stolen.)
    Some people don't like clan wars.
    Some people don't like troop events.
    Some people don't like grinding/waiting games in general.

Not every game, and not every aspect of a game, is for everyone.

Moving up in trophies loot increases may seem small but they add up over 3 wins a day every day. Also, loot availability is balanced towards build times. If you are at the appropriate trophy level for your hall, you will accumulate loot at a rate very close to how fast you can spend it. The only time farming would help would be when just focusing on walls. I like that it isnt a farming base. I do use it a lot in clan games. My bh5 mini got most of its 5k points on bh.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    The BB is a totally different game than the MV. Comparisons are irrelevant. You are not supposed to "farm", that's not the way its designed.

When they brought the second builder , at least they could make the attack numbers from 3 to 8 like star bonus or legend league attacks , cause in any other case the second builder would be useless and would only be used in mainhall and if so why was it introduced in builder hall , they could just add it in the main hall .

cause after you are in BH9 and your hero is maxed out , the second builder could only be used for walls being upgraded using elixir , cause with some gold you earn with 3 attacks which would be 500 k avarage , you would need at least a week to gain enough gold to upgrade a defence to the max levek ( assuming you are BH 8 maxed )

Level 257Maxed TH12

Forum Legend
    The best way to “farm” on Builder Base is to simply fight as if every attacks matter and NEVER give away trophies without a fight.

Rush and never miss out on loot runs.

I’m in a no-win war farming clan and somehow we are pretty well seated in the ranks.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The best way to “farm” on Builder Base is to simply fight as if every attacks matter and NEVER give away trophies without a fight.

Rush and never miss out on loot runs.

I’m in a no-win war farming clan and somehow we are pretty well seated in the ranks.

/Affront
    Yes, this
    Do as few raids as you can, as fast as you can
    Get in and Get out
    You'll get by on about 5/6 raids per day (for your 3 wins) and gradually climb.
    Or just collect from your mines/pumps

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?