Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: too many builders

too many builders, not enough loot fast

with the Introduction of the Otto hut i feel that there is too many builders and not enough loot to keep all 6 builders busy
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:58 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    with the Introduction of the Otto hut i feel that there is too many builders and not enough loot to keep all 6 builders busy
    You feel?

Like trolling?

the 6th builder is perfect for for overlapped builds on BB and light wall building on main.. It's the perfect solution for the active player.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Elder
    Tell that to the 6 builders in my new TH12. They are looking for breaks and there aren't any.

When the TH 13 comes , you would wish for even the 7th builder , the defences don't cost compared to a single wall , if you are a active player you could easily make all of your builders busy and yet you sence a lack of builder

Level 257Maxed TH12

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I have only five builders and don't use them most of time because I don't want to burn them out. I'm a strong believer in work life and personal life balance.

My builders are chillaxed like I am.

---
    Lynn
    August 23, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Probably gonna be the max amount
    Plus you probably gonna want that 6th builder for th13
    -Katana

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Probably gonna be the max amount
    Plus you probably gonna want that 6th builder for th13
    -Katana
    town hall 13? i think that by the time town hall 13 comes out, i,ll still be upgrading my town hall 12 for another 8 more months
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:41 PM.

town hall 13? i think that by the time town hall 13 comes out, i,ll still be upgrading my town hall 12 for another 8 more months
    If you are active farming loot you can keep 6 builders busy. If you are not, then those who are more active will progress faster than you. That is part of the game.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you are active farming loot you can keep 6 builders busy. If you are not, then those who are more active will progress faster than you. That is part of the game.
    i am active 10 million gold max storage and 7 million elixir per day, even with 5 builder sometimes one is idle for one day, that's why 6 is too many, i,m a town hall 11。

They should increase the storage capacity to 15 million gold and elixir and make finding high loot matches easier, something like 700k gold and 700k elixir, anything to get more loot for the extra builder。

Over at the builder base one builder is just nice for the loot limitation of 3 attacks per day, unless they want to increase IT to 6, i,m at 3000 trophies。
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:20 PM.

i am active 10 million gold max storage and 7 million elixir per day, even with 5 builder sometimes one is idle for one day, that's why 6 is too many, i,m a town hall 11。

They should increase the storage capacity to 15 million gold and elixir and make finding high loot matches easier, something like 700k gold and 700k elixir, anything to get more loot for the extra builder。

Over at the builder base one builder is just nice for the loot limitation of 3 attacks per day, unless they want to increase IT to 6, i,m at 3000 trophies。

What's with the space between the commas?

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101