Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: too many builders

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    i am active 10 million gold max storage and 7 million elixir per day, even with 5 builder sometimes one is idle for one day, that's why 6 is too many, i,m a town hall 11
    How are you not keeping your builders busy with this amount of loot? I'd assume you're keeping one open for walls, but the others should be upgrading buildings constantly.

They should increase the storage capacity to 15 million gold and elixir and make finding high loot matches easier, something like 700k gold and 700k elixir, anything to get more loot for the extra builder.
    Why??? You just said that you get 10M Gold and 7M elixir per day. Why do you need more? And how are your builders not active? Something isn't adding up here.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Hungry troll is full now, thanks everyone...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Lol, my builders are barely getting any break and I am at Th11.

My mini is now a strong th12, I mostly manage to keep 5 builders busy and one free for walls and heroes etc. In both bases. I like that it can be moved back and fourth.
    My mini still have something like 20 defense upgrades left and 10 hero levels and maybe 450 wall levels left, so the it was about time that the 6th builder became available.
    However, I only boost farms a couple of times per week, not every day but more like 3-4 times a week and I still have no problem keeping them busy.

My main account is a super maxed th12, even most of the achievements are done! I only use it for war attacks and donations now

Centennial Club
    Yeah I definitely appreciate the extra builder, and the flexibility to move it between bases is fantastic.

i just found out IT takes 183 days more with 5 builder to max my th11 defences, now i wish for the 7th builder

with the Introduction of the Otto hut i feel that there is too many builders and not enough loot to keep all 6 builders busy
    My th12 has kept all six builders busy for over a month now. It's been awesome. Will have gone from max th11 to max th12 in 5 months with the help of hammers and gold passes (will be max by the end of this month). Twenty five bucks on gold passes has been a much better deal than buying any of the "specials" that pop up from time to time.
    Last edited by Himewad; September 9th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

i just found out IT takes 183 days more with 5 builder to max my th11 defences, now i wish for the 7th builder
    Assume you did that calculation without consideration of Building Hammers, Book of Building, Book of Everything, Builder Potion and Gold Pass time reductions. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Assume you did that calculation without consideration of Building Hammers, Book of Building, Book of Everything, Builder Potion and Gold Pass time reductions. Correct?
    i

i think i need another one more month to upgrade the builder machine from level 20 to level 30 to get the Otto hut, such a long time

i

i think i need another one more month to upgrade the builder machine from level 20 to level 30 to get the Otto hut, such a long time
    Well, SuperCell did say that progression in the builder base would eventually directly tie to progression in the main village.

Wait … they said just the opposite? Nevermind.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////