Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Titan Clouds

Since Clan Games started, Titan 1 clouds have been brutal. I'm wondering if SC is planning on working towards an all encompassing way to reduce multiplayer wait times or if we should just abandon the top leagues. I try to stay up there because of the nice loot bonuses but it has been frustrating lately. Legends doesn't offer enough loot to make it worth it IMO.

If you currently earn more loot in titans then in LL with 8 attacks, how bad could it really be?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Veteran
    Keep a mini there, but have never seen ‘brutal’ clouding in titans. Would guess you’d probably do better in lower leagues if you struggle to keep all your builders busy in titans or legends. I’ll stay in titans and legends.

TH12...level 242...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 35 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Since Clan Games started, Titan 1 clouds have been brutal. I'm wondering if SC is planning on working towards an all encompassing way to reduce multiplayer wait times or if we should just abandon the top leagues. I try to stay up there because of the nice loot bonuses but it has been frustrating lately. Legends doesn't offer enough loot to make it worth it IMO.
    It's of course up to you how much is enough but I've stayed in legends for two seasons and had my 6 builders and lab busy non-stop. Actually I even have to regularly dump excess loot into walls to avoid having full storages for days.

I have no research, heroes or buildings left, just walls, so it's not about keeping builders busy. But the way the loot spreads around in Titan vs Legends makes it much more lucrative (which I need because walls are such a grind). I get more loot in Titans because the payouts are consistently larger, the loot is spread around to collectors too, and even in Legends I'm only getting in 4 or 5 attacks a day. The problem is, in Titan, those 4 or 5 attacks take forever to find even a single match and sometimes I have to give up all together otherwise co-workers will wonder why I'm in the bathroom for so long.

I have no research, heroes or buildings left, just walls, so it's not about keeping builders busy.
    Then make your way into Crystal-Master league which you can find opponents between 1-5 seconds and there are lots of dead bases , and after you maxed out all the walls then you can be in any league you like cause it won't be a matter of loots anymore , just the fun of it and the waiting for next Townhall

Level 242Maxed TH12

I have no research, heroes or buildings left, just walls, so it's not about keeping builders busy. But the way the loot spreads around in Titan vs Legends makes it much more lucrative (which I need because walls are such a grind). I get more loot in Titans because the payouts are consistently larger, the loot is spread around to collectors too, and even in Legends I'm only getting in 4 or 5 attacks a day. The problem is, in Titan, those 4 or 5 attacks take forever to find even a single match and sometimes I have to give up all together otherwise co-workers will wonder why I'm in the bathroom for so long.
    Your per attack loot amount is higher in titans than in legends even considering the fact that no loot is lost on defense in legends? That is a problem with legends loot if that is true. It shouldn’t be that way.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Your per attack loot amount is higher in titans than in legends even considering the fact that no loot is lost on defense in legends? That is a problem with legends loot if that is true. It shouldn’t be that way.
    That's why legend league doesn't really worth it , even with succesful attacks you will get around 8 milion only but in master league there is no limits and can easily get above 30 mil resources per day

Level 242Maxed TH12

Forum Veteran
    If it is all about walls and everything else is done, what is the big rush? If you have never been maxed before, you may find the wall grind preferable to the maxed storages that you cant empty once the walls are done. Entirely your call of course, play it your way.

Forum Elder
    Things where brutal before OBS. 5 mins wait times are a cake walk.